SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#355895 - 12/05/12 09:34 AM Re: What can be done to REVITALIZE this Ketron Forum [Re: leezone]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I have been happily going through the mountain of improvements and new features of the AJAMsonic package. Let me tell you it is well worth it, and will have specifics when I get up to speed.

Bernie

#355918 - 12/05/12 01:40 PM Re: What can be done to REVITALIZE this Ketron Forum [Re: miden]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Good morning Dennis,
I agree is a very very high price to pay, but unfortunately Warwick is the only Ketron dealer I could find here in Au. I tried searching overseas, but as someone mentioned here on this forum, there can be too many issues and also customs stamp duty. Overall Dennis, I run a small business here in canberra and EVERYTHING is darn expensive over here, I have relatives visiting from Canada , and they are completely blown away by how expensive everything is. But that being said, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for an Audya, hopefully pretty soon as it would be an awesome present under the christmas tree.. Regards, Ky

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online