SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#355613 - 11/30/12 12:20 PM Re: Just received my pre-owned PSR S910 this afternoon [Re: Stein67]
Stein67 Offline

Hi Larry, thanks for that - yeah definitely seems to be the key contacts but I won't fiddle around with it or attempt to open it.

I have contacted the seller who is arranging a courier to collect the keyboard again, hopefully on Monday. He will not issue a refund though as he says the keyboard was fine when it left him and he doesn't have the money in his bank. He said I should put a claim in with paypal - I have done this and have all conversations via email if needs be.

I just hope I get my money refunded asap and my quest continues!! I really am gutted because I was looking forward all week to getting the keyboard. I was a little disappointed when I opened the bubble wrap as it hadn't been cleaned, had a few scuff marks and stank of smoke!!!! Wasn't too worried about that though as long as it worked and would have cleaned it up as best I could myself.........unfortunately all plans are cancelled when the bloody keys don't work!!

#355620 - 11/30/12 02:20 PM Re: Just received my pre-owned PSR S910 this afternoon [Re: Stein67]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I wouldn't send that keyboard back unless/until paypal tells you to or you could end up with no keyboard and no money. You also need to report it to the carrier.

#355622 - 11/30/12 04:44 PM Re: Just received my pre-owned PSR S910 this afternoon [Re: Stein67]
Stein67 Offline

Yeah, you're right Scott. I have had authorisation from PayPal to return it. I had to give them a tracking number and once it is back with the seller I will get a refund from PayPal.

The seller will be contacting the courier as he has organised it on both occasions.

#355630 - 11/30/12 11:47 PM Re: Just received my pre-owned PSR S910 this afternoon [Re: Stein67]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Good for you laugh2

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online