SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35482 - 06/27/10 11:10 AM Quickly becoming the last of the " I Still like my Audya people" !
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Audya Owners:

I'm afraid I'm starting to lose faith in the Audya and Ketron like the rest of the Audya owners here.

I'm waiting for a full update from Skude, however he did post that he had NO audio out until three reboots!

Now this is the guy that just installed ALL Brand NEW Hardware. Yet, the same type of problem still exists!

AJ, You can chime in here at any time!

I'm not going to get to wound up yet until Skude posts a full report.

If ALL the hardware is replaced and the audio problems still exist.......WHAT NEXT?????????

As said in the post topic, I still like my Audya. However its getting tougher and tougher to stay positive about this machine.

Any Comments?

Jim

#35483 - 06/27/10 11:43 AM Re: Quickly becoming the last of the " I Still like my Audya people" !
Tony Hughes Offline

Skude,

Have you run a CheckSum error test since you rebuilt your Audya, and since you loaded OS4.1A.

Just a thought.

What if any instructions did you get from Ketron advising you to rebuild and reload etc.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35484 - 06/27/10 12:10 PM Re: Quickly becoming the last of the " I Still like my Audya people" !
NiteLife Offline

Tony:

I ask him the same questions!

Jim

#35485 - 06/27/10 12:15 PM Re: Quickly becoming the last of the " I Still like my Audya people" !
NiteLife Offline

Tony:

Go to the Ketron support and parts topic.

I'd like to keep all posts with Skude going under that topic, so we don't have to jump all over this forum.

Jim

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online