SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#354763 - 11/14/12 04:30 PM Re: Capt. Gary Diamond lands in Port Salerno FL [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... nice job Gary ... but try to have a little fun on this trip, OK ?!?!? dance

#354782 - 11/15/12 03:17 AM Re: Capt. Gary Diamond lands in Port Salerno FL [Re: btweengigs]
Rfinnshw Offline

Loc: Vero Beach, Florida
Gary & Ed,

Gary, great job and nice medley +++

Uncle Ed, great job with your steady hand filming the entire segment so well!

Food for thought:
Perhaps if Gary would have worn the same shirtless top & suspenders [pictured on a earlier post] ... maybe the ladies at the gig would have come up and stuffed $20 bills down his pantolones?

su sobrino, Ron

#354786 - 11/15/12 05:56 AM Re: Capt. Gary Diamond lands in Port Salerno FL [Re: Dnj]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Gary graciously turned his boat into a workshop and soldered a phono plug on a cable for me. Notice the "Kickapoo Joy Juice" to keep him refreshed.

Eddie

#354787 - 11/15/12 05:57 AM Re: Capt. Gary Diamond lands in Port Salerno FL [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I'm still here in Port Selerno waiting for some repairs to be done at a boat yard, which should be accomplished by the end of the day, or sooner I hope.

Eddie and I have been friends for many years, and we always learn a lot from each other. He is a highly respected and outstanding entertainer, he makes that PSR-3000 come to life with every performance and his audiences absolutely adore him. I'm honored to be able to sit in with him once in a while.

Ron, Eddie showed me a YouTube clip of you in action - WOW! You are extremely versatile and really put on a great show.

With any kind of luck, the weather will improve and within a day or two I'll be out in the Atlantic sailing south to Fort Lauderdale and beyond.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online