SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#354157 - 11/06/12 10:12 AM Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
The Platters Love Me With All Your Heart - Cuando Calienta El Sol Cover By Rico

"Love Me with All Your Heart" is a popular song, based on the Spanish language song "Cuando calienta el sol". The music was written by Rafael Gaston Perez, a Nicaraguan songwriter and bandleader, and made famous first by the Rigual Brothers. The English lyrics are sometimes credited to Michael Vaughn (or Maurice Vaughn) and sometimes to Sunny Skylar. The song was published in 1961. Although both the Spanish and the English versions are love songs, the lyrics are not translations of each other. The Spanish title translates as "When the sun heats (or warms) up". A version recorded by The Ray Charles Singers went to number three on the Billboard Hot 100 and spent four weeks at number one on the Pop-Standard singles chart in June 1964

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dK7KV0PAq8&feature=youtu.be

Hope You like It @ll Speak to you soon
Greetings Rico wave

#354168 - 11/06/12 01:20 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Nice job Rico ... once again you inspire me to pull a song out of the archives ... smile

#354172 - 11/06/12 02:07 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Rico,

Love it man!

Another entertaining recording. Sounds a lot like Elvis.
Was it an mp3 backing with vocals?...no matter it was great!

Keep it up!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#354179 - 11/06/12 04:49 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: lahawk]
Dnj Offline

Rico...nice job on a classic song. clap .I do this song almost every night in two different versions also....
6/8 Ballad & Rumba also.

#354188 - 11/06/12 08:33 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
Daniel_C Offline

Great version of an oldie but goodie , great ABBA covers too I just suscribed to your channel, greetings!

#354201 - 11/07/12 08:23 AM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

Hi Tony LArry Donny Daniel,

Thanks for your comments guys realy great
i am happy that you liked it :))

Yeah donny its a great song you can do it in so manny styles
For me this is also a timeless song its a great melodie smile

And larry i did a verry special thing because this song you can get no where ( Atleast not this version and i think its one of the best )
and what i acomplished is that i took the lead voice out of the original and i succeeded and normaly that doesnt work because you end up with crap
so i kept the harmony in en took the lead out so this way i have now a verry special version of the original Platters Song

Daniel Thanks for your subb m8 i hope you like my music smile

And Tony i am glad that i inspired you to this great song smile

Have a nice evening guys speak to you soon wave

Greetings Rico

#354204 - 11/07/12 09:30 AM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Super stuff as usual, Rico...you are a master at these type of tunes.

Ian

#354237 - 11/07/12 06:18 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: ianmcnll]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Loved it! My brother in law sings this with me in Spanish. A great tune that can be played in so many styles. Thanks for sharing!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#354320 - 11/08/12 03:27 PM Re: Love Me With @ll Your Heart By Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

Hi Guys Thank you verry much for the compliments they make me happy
i am verry glad that you enjoyed the song smile
Stay tuned for some more because i am not done yet :)))))

Greetings Rico wave

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online