Originally posted by NiteLife:
Thanks Skude for that report!
Sounds like some improvement but also sounds like the same type of problems are still there.
Have you run the rom tests since you installed the new hardware to check for errors?
Mine shows an error in Ket A09. I just wonder if your's has any errors? Before or after.
Did Ketron send you any kind of install instructions with the new hardware?
Any directions of any kind?
I will be replacing my main board so any help you can be will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
I got no instructions about doing anything after replacing the boards. I was told the new hardware had OS3 installed, and SB and HD had a handwritten label that says OS3. I also was told not to do any update before contacting Ketron after first week in July. This morning I did a Check Sum test and I got error on Ket.A Ø2.
My Audya plays fine today, even with error.
When I change soundboard the first time AJ told me to reload some factory files the following way: ( you will get a warning entering system files) DISK / SYSTEM / FACTORY / SOUND. Smpl.000D pcm - enter. takes at least
1 1/2 hour to load. Than the file , Parm.0000 pcm - enter. takes about 15 min.
My sound card has # PB414A.
I think AJ could give you some help.
I have tried anything I can think of regarding my count in issue. The intros works fine. Reason why I'm pressing count in button after startup, is that that's a good way to find out if the Audya is in a good mood
. Finding out, later that things are not working and do restarts is not any fun.
I have e-mailed Ketron Italy an update on these problems, I'm sure they will work to solve it. I will let you know.