SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#35389 - 06/18/10 10:23 AM KETRON, come on, fess up.
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
The following was posted on the 8th of April.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
[B]OS4.0 is complete. Now it's a matter of how to release the 1.5GB massive update without crashing the servers.
We might have to go through the distributors ... dealers ... users via USB storage devices (not sure yet).

You can see the thread here. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/021077.html

Well ?

#35390 - 06/18/10 10:27 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
The following was posted on the 8th of April.

You can see the thread here. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/021077.html

Well ?

Well what James, what would you expect, deadly silence.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35391 - 06/18/10 11:45 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
What cinde of update,what cinde of servers? Everyon who weighting for any update is a fool and we are really great fools...
We got what we got and that is all what we can expect from Ketroners.
That is Italian way haw to f*** all Ketron Audia ouners and save money and time.

#35392 - 06/18/10 01:57 PM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
leezone Offline

maybe its still uploading via
US Robotics 14.4 modem

#35393 - 06/18/10 11:16 PM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
you have to wory about stuff like this when investing so much money into a musical instrument that even now has not been completed after so long after it has been relased and supposedly ready for sale.

I dont care how good the Audya supposedly sounds, it seems to me utter madness to buy one now whilst the company seesm to be in such disarray.....

#35394 - 06/20/10 12:41 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
You know what, I've given up. This story is way to long and Ketron are not going to change. I've got better things to do. Oh and no dollars of mine will fall to Ketron, how could they.

#35395 - 06/20/10 05:41 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Irishacts Offline

I think this is the end of KETRON and what we are seeing are the final stages for the ship sinking. If there was an announcement tomorrow that they closed up, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

It's like they don't even care at this point either.

James

#35396 - 06/20/10 10:46 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
I think this is the end of KETRON and what we are seeing are the final stages for the ship sinking. If there was an announcement tomorrow that they closed up, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

It's like they don't even care at this point either.

James

James,

If you are right the Audya will be like a collectors item, I could see it making £10,000:00 on Ebay in about 90 years, not much good to me. What do you think Leezone would you be around to buy one??? I must admit James it's a funny old setup Ketron, it's a bit like the Free-Masons all hush, hush!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35397 - 06/20/10 11:42 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up.
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
If you are right the Audya will be like a collectors item, I could see it making £10,000:00 on Ebay in about 90 years,

You know what.... Here's a good idea.

How about we all chip in and buy your Audya from you. Once you have been paid you then take it out the back garden and pour petrol over it and throw a match on it.

Video record the entire burning and upload it to YouTube for the world to see. That's the kind of message that needs to be sent to Ketron at this point and you can be sure that would get the attention of everyone.

Quote:
What do you think Leezone would you be around to buy one???

I think nothing short of a miracle will see him owning an Audya. Ketron are not at this stage going to make any good out of all this and no well informed man is going to part with their cash for faulty / incomplete products.

Regards
James

#351380 - 09/19/12 10:21 PM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up. [Re: Irishacts]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Irishacts
I think this is the end of KETRON and what we are seeing are the final stages for the ship sinking. If there was an announcement tomorrow that they closed up, I wouldn't be surprised one bit...

Wow James!!!

Coming from you... That ship is still very much afloat & the absolute leader in this technology!!! Although made awhile ago, that was a rather harsh statement, don't you think?

Henni

#351422 - 09/20/12 11:52 AM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up. [Re: Irishacts]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I've said it before.....I'll say it again.

There has been NO arranger ever built, including the latest offerings from Korg & Yamaha & Roland that can compete with the Audya for it's sound...period.

I wouldn't trade or give up mine for anything!!!!!!

#351447 - 09/20/12 02:45 PM Re: KETRON, come on, fess up. [Re: Irishacts]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Not sinking...just in dry dock for an entire month! The Italians have a month long holiday - so lucky!

Also you must remember Italy has suffered a series of major earthquakes over the summer which has devastated provinces in Central Italy. The effect is felt across the country as services are disrupted.

The OS has been completed but went out for beta testing before the holiday. Annoyingly I was sent the version for Audya 4....I have an Audya 5 so it wont work frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online