SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#351813 - 09/28/12 11:17 AM Re: New Song Arrangement [Re: larry gosmeyer]
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
I had a problem with this reply. Please see the one below.

Larry

Edited by larry gosmeyer (09/28/12 11:39 AM)

#351815 - 09/28/12 11:37 AM Re: New Song Arrangement [Re: larry gosmeyer]
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Thanks to Larry Hawk for making a lot of my old arrangements available to the Forum.

I have reviewed my old tutorial that Bill Norie has found and made available and I feel that it adequately covers most all of my activities in doing a song arrangement. This will save me a lot of time by not having to do the tutorial over again, especially now that I am the primary caregiver to my sick wife.

There is one point, not in my tutorial, that I use often and would like to cover it now:

For example, if I wanted to
Change the Panel Memory number
Change the volume
Change the instrument(s) designations
Change the rhythm

all at the same time at the beginning of Bar #32 (32.1.1), this would overload the system and would produce a brief slowing down of the tempo for a few seconds.

To prevent this from happening,
I will Change the Panel Memory setting to the previoue bar designation (Bar#31 - 31.4.7) which is just a couple ticks prior to the beginning of Bar #32.

I always change the Panel Memory settings this way so as not to have to worry about overloading system changes.

Thanks again to Larry H. and Bill Norie for their tremendous help in supplying the Old Arrangements and Tutorial sites for us to use.

Larry

#353401 - 10/23/12 03:07 PM Re: New Song Arrangement [Re: larry gosmeyer]
pratzert Offline

Loc: Kingsville, Maryland. USA
Thanks Larry !

Great as usual.

Tim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online