SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#352689 - 10/12/12 01:05 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: cgiles
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Who are we to judge? confused1

Who else? Isn't that the whole point? Else, wouldn't it all be meaningless?

chas

Exactly it is meaning less Nobody cares! cool2

#352691 - 10/12/12 01:11 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Guys Thanks for @ll the comments smile

I wil reply in 1 go hehhe....

i always like these discusions btw hehhehe i think its fun smile
Diki You say you do the same as me thats nice to hear smile

the reason i am doing it is because of the drums and the way to get as close as possible to the original
styles are repetitive thats for sure
Lipsync i dont agree with that because i tell you that it is harder to play with a MidiFile then with a style because an arranger style you can make a fault disapear with a midi you cant smile
But that aside when you have the original what it does with me is it gives me more power to play a song because it just sounds better and when it sounds better i play better
And dont forget here i dont read notes and i never had anny lessons i just do what i feel like lol
funny there was 1 guy on YT he said to me Great Playing, nice song but the midi did all the work lol then i thought i think the only work the midi did was the fill-in to my opinion
LOl And i told him that i touched it hehhehe....
It also depends on the song atleast thats for me i also play with styles but i prefer midi
Don, i agree with you its the way you put it together it doesnt matter how you do it as long as the people enjoy it
and the fact always stays you only have to hands lol.....
And for me the most important part is the expression people need to feel in what you do and when you can get that done its ok in my believe
I Would never ever put annything online thats not played by me or faking stuff because thats simply not the way i am, but i am allready accused of doing so hehhe maby jalouse people
I didnt play for 6 years and i almost play for a year now again on yt and i am a verry happy man with all the reactions and comments especialy with Tico Tico Wooow i got almost 70000 hits on that 1 so ya dont here me complaining
I am realy overwelmd with al the things that happend to me since i got that T4
BTw i dont do this as a professions i did in the past but now its just a hobby
But i sure would like to do something in the future because i like to perform for people :))
And Chas m8 i go for the second option showcase :)))
Lets hope i am not a poor player lol.......
Greetings My friends Speak to you soon

Best Regards Rico wave

PS Sorry if there are anny englisch faults in my text i am not so good in englisch

#352693 - 10/12/12 01:20 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Not exactly what I meant, Donny, but following your line of thought, I hope that's not the case (that nobody cares). Don't we strive to be better MUSICIANS, to be creative and inovative in the pursuit of creating ART. Are you saying that these qualities no longer have any meaning (in your 'high tech' world). Are you saying that as a 'consumer', I should be satisfied listening to a lip-synced pre-recorded MUSIC concert as long as the DANCE STEPS are executed properly? If that's the case, just kill me now.

chas

#352694 - 10/12/12 01:27 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: cgiles]
Tony Hughes Offline

Chas,

There are judges and there are pompous judges???

I get what you mean Chas and I think you now what I mean!!!

Tony

#352698 - 10/12/12 01:58 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Not exactly what I meant, Donny, but following your line of thought, I hope that's not the case (that nobody cares). Don't we strive to be better MUSICIANS, to be creative and inovative in the pursuit of creating ART. Are you saying that these qualities no longer have any meaning (in your 'high tech' world). Are you saying that as a 'consumer', I should be satisfied listening to a lip-synced pre-recorded MUSIC concert as long as the DANCE STEPS are executed properly? If that's the case, just kill me now.

chas

Chas I think you need a trip to Disneyland very soon to catch up.......... wink

#352701 - 10/12/12 02:33 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Thanks, but that's not my usual destination when I want to hear good music. However, I'll keep it in mind the next time I want to see some good lip-syncing.

chas

#352711 - 10/12/12 04:37 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Thanks, but that's not my usual destination when I want to hear good music. However, I'll keep it in mind the next time I want to see some good lip-syncing.

chas

The Millions & Millions of Disney customers & park goers all around the world at all their location can't all be wrong.. !! cool2

Who Doesn't Lip Sync?

#352713 - 10/12/12 04:57 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
cgiles Offline

What? So now you're an advocate for lip syncing? The "millions" you're talking about going to Disneyland are either children or adults taking children (or adults acting like children). If the Disney presentations are your idea of "good music", then I'd have to say that you've set your bar pretty low......but, whatever turns you on.

chas

#352716 - 10/12/12 07:23 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

What? So now you're an advocate for lip syncing? The "millions" you're talking about going to Disneyland are either children or adults taking children (or adults acting like children). If the Disney presentations are your idea of "good music", then I'd have to say that you've set your bar pretty low......but, whatever turns you on.

chas

Chas you need to cheer up dance2 ....here listen to this with good headphones a couple of times....you'll feel alot better!! party

#352717 - 10/12/12 07:47 PM Re: Help Yourself Tom Jones Roland G1000 G70 T4 Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
cgiles Offline

smile smile smile smile

Ok, I listened and now I'm lying here on the floor with both my wrists slit..........BUT, I AM smiling.

Thanks for the laugh, buddy.

smile

chas

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online