SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#35226 - 06/07/10 04:27 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Finally some good news...
Thanks Sokratis and welcome on forum.

Steady on Dusan this is not in writing yet the only people who are not saying anything are the people who are going to release it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35227 - 06/07/10 09:04 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tony, yes I knew that my version is a work in progress, but it has added a lot as it is. I'm waiting for the finished product, but enjoying what I have.
DonM

#35228 - 06/07/10 09:28 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Tony, yes I knew that my version is a work in progress, but it has added a lot as it is. I'm waiting for the finished product, but enjoying what I have.
DonM

Glad you are still happy with it Don.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35229 - 06/07/10 10:19 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Steady on Dusan this is not in writing yet the only people who are not saying anything are the people who are going to release it.

Thanks Tony for warning.I know,nothing is on the paper yet, but is bether then nothing.Ketron guys stell live in silence and that is not good signal from them.
Bologna sesion is far away somewhere in Maj but on ketron site is only one video from six.
Enithing mean that to you...?Bad,bad future...

#35230 - 06/07/10 05:51 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
''quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusan

Thanks Tony for warning.I know,nothing is on the paper yet, but is bether then nothing.Ketron guys stell live in silence and that is not good signal from them.
Bologna sesion is far away somewhere in Maj but on ketron site is only one video from six.
Enithing mean that to you...?Bad,bad future...
""

Yep not much is changing with the Ketron anouncements, or the lack of them and any communication. This is what always happens someone not connected directly is the one giving the info out,,, boy oh boy how long is this going to take, talk about gone with the wind, this is an epic saga of almost infinite proportions

#35231 - 06/07/10 09:43 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
DonM

Don,

I hope there is nothing quirky about the files you put on the Audya because when you put the real software on, Audya isn’t that clever to stop you when it overwrites files and you need to be very careful when you start deleting files from the Audya, do be careful when you get you memory stick Dom, don’t want you to end up like Skude, half his KB in Norway and the other half last seen on a bench under a pile of dust in Italy. Loading files onto the Audya is not like putting a DVD on the television.

#35232 - 06/08/10 12:40 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Cast you minds back to AJ Count down for OS4 and sounds and stlyes, did you know he started it last Christmas, doesn't time just fly when you are having fun.

#35233 - 06/08/10 02:49 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
skude Offline

Quote:
Don,

I hope there is nothing quirky about the files you put on the Audya because when you put the real software on, Audya isn’t that clever to stop you when it overwrites files and you need to be very careful when you start deleting files from the Audya, do be careful when you get you memory stick Dom, don’t want you to end up like Skude, half his KB in Norway and the other half last seen on a bench under a pile of dust in Italy. Loading files onto the Audya is not like putting a DVD on the television.

Tony
Not in Italy yet, but may be that's were it will end up one day. Still waiting for parts, feels like I have been doing that for quite some time now. Set a new (world)reckord last week, 6 restarts to get it to work. First 5 restarts, no luck, played for an hour without count in and almost no left hand sound. That gave it a last shot and everything was back to normal. Audya has been good to me this week. What more can I ask for
skude

#35234 - 06/08/10 09:06 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony
Not in Italy yet, but may be that's were it will end up one day. Still waiting for parts, feels like I have been doing that for quite some time now. Set a new (world)reckord last week, 6 restarts to get it to work. First 5 restarts, no luck, played for an hour without count in and almost no left hand sound. That gave it a last shot and everything was back to normal. Audya has been good to me this week. What more can I ask for
skude

Skude,

You could ask Frank for our money back and let him sort it out with Italy, but I think pigs will learn to fly first. You are like a fart in a space suit, they just wish you would go away! Frank could then sell your Audya to someone who doesn't use COUNT IN and is deaf in the left ear.

Skude how about asking Frank to do a swop with no cash for a black X7 and start over again, sorry your too old now, not enough hours left on the clock. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-08-2010).]

#35235 - 06/08/10 09:16 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Skude,

If you had bought X7 from Dom you would have had the parts 6 months back, he will sell direct and you could have gone to him for the faulty part and cut out the two middle men. see below how Dom treats his customers. Appear to me that there is some advantages of dealing with a small family firm. I think the only way you will get your parts is by poking someone in the eye with a burnt stick, everything else appears to have failed.

Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Normally we can shipping the keyboard, 2-3 days after we get the payment.
Mediastation and Groove use the same PCB hardware, different on groove is only the new case and powersupply full ATX.
We have started again a new Groove X-7 production hardware because in this last 3 weeks we sold about all, remain available the last 2-3 Pcs.
The next 100 Pcs stock will be available end July, so don't worry for the spare parts.
If some is brocken, we can change/shipping in some days.
For the new MS MKII, I will release the first Pcs before the next NAMM show, so, before January 2011 will be not available.

Tony

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online