SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#35196 - 04/30/10 11:10 AM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Well there are new styles there, and most of the older ones have been re-worked, some are very subtle, some more noticeable. The transitions are smoother and the styles better balanced. You can go from one style directly to another without stopping and with no audio glitches.
There are new overall e.q. presets. Instead of the four or five blank e.q. slots, there are named presets, all of which can be edited and saved. A good change.
I am having to redo almost all my registrations. I had a lot of them calling up right-hand lead sounds that were Programs or from my custom Voice List. Since all the Programs and Voice Lists are changed because of the new sounds, I have to load each registration, change the sound (in most cases) and resave. No big deal, but with a couple hundred registrations, it takes a little while. I'm about half finished and want to use it tonight, so I have work to do.
I have not yet had time to explore and listen to all the styles.
I am extremely pleased with the new OS and the sounds.
I am sort of a crashtest dummy to prepare the new package for distribution.
DonM

Thanks Don, glad you are happy, hope it all goes OK tonight.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35197 - 04/30/10 01:23 PM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

I am sort of a crashtest dummy to prepare the new package for distribution.
DonM

Don,

We don't use the word CRASH round here, no what I mean!

Enjoy your New Audya sounds, they are good.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35198 - 04/30/10 01:48 PM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I've got everything installed and have redone my Registrations. Off to the job. Not taking a backup. Life on the edge!
DonM

#35199 - 04/30/10 10:06 PM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
I've got everything installed and have redone my Registrations. Off to the job. Not taking a backup. Life on the edge!
DonM

Don,

If you get Frank to get you a set of OS4 backup disk, then this is all you need if things went wrong OS4 is the whole software you don't need anything earlier, and also the new samples and styles, it's a little easier now, did the smaples come on DVD.

Tony

BTW just is case you got an incomplete version I will email you a size and number of the files so you can see if anything is missing.

#35200 - 04/30/10 10:13 PM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tony, thanks, I would like that. I received everything on an SD card.
Everything went fine tonight. Other than the lead sounds there isn't an amazing difference, but it's just an overall better balance. I haven't worked with the e.q.s any. Don't know if it's necessary. I will listen to recordings tomorrow, when my ears have recovered from tonight.
ZZZZZZZZ. . .

DonM

#35201 - 05/02/10 10:58 PM Re: AUDYA..NEW VOICES AND STYLES NEVER BE RELEASED!!
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
i wonder what that means...
maybe these sounds/styles will blow us away

Hold on to your socks!!! And the rest of you guys!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online