SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 11 of 31 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31 >
Topic Options
#351377 - 09/19/12 09:52 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: sas123
After adding voice with msp how I keep auto to come after I turn off the re-opening the audya

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Copy your MSP sounds in INTRUMENTS folder...
Press <RAM INS> button and press EDIT....
Select your sounds <with ENTER>, press <F 7> SAVE SELECT give a name and press again SAVE <USER 5>....
Press <F 8> and select < AUTO ON>.....

#351378 - 09/19/12 09:52 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: filipelou
audya soundbank for cubase exists??

Yes.....

Before few days completed from me, and it has been made for the sound upgrate, <4.1B USB PEN> and Audya 5, 4....
It have two files:

TEXT files for manual install in Cubase and XML file for easy install....

http://www.divshare.com/download/12261976-d5c

#351382 - 09/19/12 10:36 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: necdetdoni

NEWS FOR “AUDYA SOUNDS UPGRADE “ WITH PEN DRIVE.

MODIFIED SOUND GENERATION : Redesigned Wavetable with new Orchestral voices & Drum Sets. Signifiant improvements on Brass, Sax, Organ, Accordion and Guitar sections.

PRESETS & PROGRAMS : 430 new Presets and 320 new Programs.
Ketron’s new VCE : Voice Character Emulation featuring authentic sound reproduction using Key Off, Sound noises, Morphing, Rotor to Pedal, Aftertouch, Sustain switch and Coupling features.
New melody controls with OTM ( One touch melody ) and Harmony types linked to Preset or Program voices.

LIVE GUITARS : 16 new Nylon Live Guitars. User Live Guitars ( GTR ) that can be loaded into Ins-Ram memory

STYLES : New Audio Drums and global remix on Styles.
New features : Expert Bassist, User Audio Drums, Balance and Voice Lock.

MICRO / VOCALIZER : New improved Micro and Vocalizer settings.

EFFECTS : New DSP Algorithms, featuring new Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Tremolo and Distortion effects.

USER VOICE LIST : New User Voice List menu ( UVL ).
Capability to assign custom Voice List to Styles, Midi, Mp3 or Wav.

Optimization of O.S.

Download New Technical Tables

#351383 - 09/19/12 10:39 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
I found some sound's for Audya on net,and I would like to know haw to load that sounds on board.
Thank you for advice http://rapidshare.com/files/394764832/MultiSamples_for_Ketron_Audya_-_Cheda.rar

Originally Posted By: Dusan
http://www.box.net/shared/anzn158t7q

Maby that link can be betther.

#351384 - 09/19/12 10:40 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: frankieve
AJ, has demoed the new OS4 styles and sounds to me.

He has done a very nice job, styles are even more open sounding than before, a very good use of new samples on saxs trumpets.

Sounds actually have names to remember them by.

Originally Posted By: frankieve
Let me elaborate,

Basically there are new loops and new samples, then some new styles, but basically just about all of the styles were re-worked, re-mixed, and new loops and samples integrated.

The use of the "Program" banks are no longer just quick thrown together presets with some changes, they are well worked programs, some incredible winners with real names, others are ok.

The update process takes a total of almost 2 hours, yes it probably could have taken a half an hour with USB 2.

Tony, AJ and I have had discussions on why Prefer certain parts of the Korg and Yamaha line-up, so I guess he was trying to make the gap smaller.

He has worked on allot of the samples and programming himself.

I understand the frustration from the owners who have or are having issues with thier keyboards, but a new OS or new sounds shouldn't cause this much aggravation.

Basically Yamaha releases new sounds, but does not announce it, so when they come out it;s a bonus, Korg has released new sounds once, and only a couple of months in advance, yet no complaints. I have been using my Audya since the day it came into the US, a update with new sounds and styles would be great, can I still gig without the new sounds and styles, of course. Just My opinion

#351385 - 09/19/12 10:41 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi my friends.....(New sound upgrade)

I have ready a more demo, but it is only Programs....
But its not all of BANKS, but i pressed Record in Cubase, and i played with new Programs of Audya....

http://www.divshare.com/download/11873193-d24

Listen please a small demo from this......

http://www.divshare.com/download/11148364-79e

Its only the sounds....

#351473 - 09/21/12 03:46 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

What is included when saving a Single Registration?

Current style, its tempo, its main settings such as the selected arrangement, volumes etc.
Arranger Mode parameters.
Volume settings of the Left and Right slider.
The right hand parameters (sound, second voice, etc.)
DSP parameters (effect type, preset, send, etc.)
MIDI settings (Channel Transmit, Channel receive, Transposition, etc.)
Parameters related to the keyboard (Left Voice, Split etc.)
Parameters of the Vocalist and both microphones.
Drum mixer parameters.
Player’s parameters (current repertoire, selected file, etc.)
Current panel state.
The current Play List.
The position of the User Assignable sliders..
Individual Preset Output Parameters’
Parameters related to the Arabic scale.
Parameters from the keyboard menu.
Footswitch settings.
TXT files.

A Single Registration can contain selected parameters, or all parameters. The Single Registration feature provides maximum flexibility and efficiency by allowing the user to specify the data to be saved and restored. For example, you can use the Single Registration feature to memorize the current style and sound for the right hand without having to save (and later restore)the song list, MIDI status, and other unnecessary data.. Optimum default settings are also available and provide an efficient way to help get you started working with Single Registrations.

By default, the following data is saved :

Style in use
Tempo.
Current style variation (A,B,C,D)
Selected sound for right and left hand.
The state of the sliders with their corresponding volume value.
Microphones settings.
Vocalist settings.
Drum Mixer settings.
Keyboard parameters.

As previously mentioned, it is possible to select which parameters are stored and recalled in a registration.

This selection process must be performed during the registration save process by pressing USER 1/6 (SECTION). By default, this is set to OFF. Then, use the function buttons (F1-F10) to establish which parameters are to be saved and therefore, recalled when loading the registration back.

For instance, you could create registrations that would only memorise the sound for the right hand or others that would only memorise the vocalist settings or the DSP effects.

What’s the effect of the PLAYER filter and AUTOPLAY filter?

Player Filter allows you to decide whether or not the registration must store the current state of the player. In other words, you can take a “snap shot” of the current state of the Player (repertoire for each section, currently selected file, etc.) and restore that exact same state when loading back that registration. If the Auto Play feature is also activated, that particular song will start playing automatically immediately after the registration has been loaded. So you can create registrations that will execute a WAVE, MP3 or MIDI file when recalled.

#351600 - 09/23/12 11:53 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I thought I would pass on something on my Audya that I had forgotten about.

I have a band gig I do with a senior band that is not to reliable as far as numbers showing up for the dance. Consequently, it is up to me to fill in as necessary. Sometimes, this means whole section parts. As good as the solo instruments are, they sometimes are not enough.

I went to "Program/Piano and redid many of them to whatever I wanted, and saved by a new name. When you hit edit, three instruments appear. You can change them to any combination of instruments, together with volume,shift,range, etc. In addition, you can choose an additional "2nd Inst."

I f an instrument does not sound in the original, check the "Range".

I now have a selection section combi's unber one button. Love it.

Bernie

#351682 - 09/24/12 10:03 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi all,

Search my online manual. No reference to the above.

You can choose mode 1 or mode 2 for registration load. You can do same for voice and also for some other settings.

What exactly does these do?

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
Hi Henni,

hope this helps:

Mode setting for Registration:
------------------------------

the mode setting on registration is usefull when calling a registration while playing:

Mode 1: Right hand voice is changes immediately after loading the registration

Mode 2: Right hand voice will be changed with the next bar

Mode Setting for Voice
----------------------

Mode 1: If you are changing the voice bank, no voice will be
selected until you explicity select one in another voice bank
This voice remains as long as you select another one even if
you change the bank again.

Mode 2: If you are changing the voice bank, the voice will be
changed to the last selected voice in the selected voice bank.
The first time you change to a voice bank always the top left
voice is selected.

Joe

#351683 - 09/24/12 10:06 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi my friends..
I created a new style "New Age, with a modern way" for all members of Synthzone...
Also I created a video with a demo that I played with New Age Audya style, and VST-Omnisphere of Spectrasonics....
All Strings and French_Horn is from Audya... Pad, Effects etc is from Omnisphere....
The Music that I played is a my adaptation from Vagelis "Prelude"
I created a small video with pictures from my country "Greece" which was passes very difficult situations with economic crisis....
Greece Is a wonderful country, with wonderful people....
I chose some small extracts from this video.....
ENJOY!!!

Download Style and User Audio Drums here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/19621683-855

Page 11 of 31 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online