SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 31 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 30 31 >
Topic Options
#351057 - 09/13/12 03:17 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Pearlss1977
Ok i found how to use the user guitars.

Question why do only 2 of them load? Is their a problem with my audya?

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
In Folder User_Audio_Guitars exist the (UAG) Riffs...... However a riff will be have from 8 mb, 15 mb 20 mb becouse it have many samples....... It is bad for small 64 RAM of Audya......

#351058 - 09/13/12 03:17 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
If you didn't get the voice list with your Audya you can download it here:

http://www.ketron.it/index.php?tmpl=component&option=com_content&view=article&id=279

scroll down to the bottom

#351059 - 09/13/12 03:18 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
With regards to changing the volumes.
* Select the style you want (Factory[User Style button off] or USER [User Style button on]).
* Make sure the arranger is not running (style is off).
* Make sure Key start is off.
* Press INTRO (or twice) for Ending and screen should display which part of the Arranger you're in (top left corner from default screen).
* Press STYLE VIEW - display shows all style parts (Drums, Bass, chords ... etc).
* Use F1-F10 to select the part whose volume you want to change (e.g F3 - Bass).
* Press < or > data buttons to change the volume [If User 5/10=Global, this change will impact all both Intro and Ending; if Single, it will impact just the part you're in).
* Use Data wheel to change voice (if you want).
* When done, press SAVE. If you overwrite name, it overwrites current user style. If you give it a new name, it creates a new style with these settings!

#351060 - 09/13/12 03:23 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Direct link to the newest createsongstyle Ketron Audya styles.
Henni

#351063 - 09/13/12 03:56 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
I've found that, for each onboard style, by adding i.e:

1. Different Audio drums
2. Different grooves for each variation - started using these & it's AWESOME!!!
3. Different audio bass tracks including their AWESOME riffs for each variation
4. Different loops for each variation for channel 4
5. Different audio live guitars for each variation
6. The ability to have my live guitars change on the fly purely by the way I press my chords
7. Assigning different vocal harmonies & settings to each variation

provide more than enough AWESOME variation for me, done on the fly & then saved as a single registration that also includes the style in the registration.

One simply selects ANY style found, and this forms only the very basis of what can be created. I can take the very same style, change all the above and you will not believe for the life of you that it started off by being the same style. The same can be done for any midi only style. I hardly use any onboard style as is anymore because of the ease I can create all the above with. And I become better at this with every style I change. Best part is, that whilst using this live, I can make more changes on the fly and simply re-save the registration before playing the next song. AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!

#351102 - 09/13/12 09:43 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
BTW: Ketron just gave us 100 registrations ( very much for german music... ) but nevertheless here you can get it :

http://www.ketron-musixx.de/upload/100EntertainerBasic_Paket.rar

Originally Posted By: BobbyP
I downloaded your German registrations and even after the first few I found two I would definitely use

i can't thank you enough for them but could I please say again to anyone reading this thread that you probably have something that someone else may not have.

This gentleman, mister Snoopy , has jut proved this one hundred times. Please SHARE your knowledge and your findings

#351103 - 09/13/12 09:59 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
I will try one more time to get an answer to a very annoying problem on my A4 ketron

Its not saving the slider settings

Can anyone tell me if the Blue dot beside the Save Slider should be ON or Off to save the setting. AJ tells me Off but some do not agree and I have obviously tried both but the volume of my registrations is still changing even though i save them every time.

So, is it Blue dot On or OFF guys??

Originally Posted By: ulivox
My Audya 4 saves the registrations incl. the
sliderposition (the number, not the physical position) when I switch the blue dot to the "ON"-position. "ON" is the status when you can see the blue dot. (OS 4.1 B)

I think, that the physical Position (when you move one or more sliders) overwrites the saved constellation.

#351105 - 09/13/12 10:30 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
Hi, can anyone throw some light on my problem here with Audya 4 module -same as Audya 5 keyboard but no keys

When i try to assign the voices seperately via 1234 outputs I put the Kick to output 1 and then the snare to output 2 and then all other voices to 3
I press save so hopefully my changes will be saved. However , when i turn on the audya next time i find that it did not save my new output settings Where am i going wrong?

Any help greatly appreciated as usual
Rusty

I just looked at your post a little closer and saw you made reference to the OUTPUT ASSIGN (SEPARATE) as per X1 and SD1/SD1Plus.

On the X and SD1 Series, you were able to go to OUTPUT ASSIGN and choose SEPARATE 1, 2, 3 4 [F5] which displayed a screen that had ALL arranger parts (Chord 1-5, Bass, Drum1, Drum2) and you could [for each one] assign to either output, correct?

On the AUDYA, this detail degree of assignment can't be achieved (as of OS 4.1 or earlier) ... the reason being that - in this system, the outputs are GROUPED such that each pair is routed to an effects bus, thus eliminating the loose of effects (as was experienced in the older SD1 and X series) when separate outputs are used simultaneously. This is why in the case of AUDYA, the outputs are GROUPED (1&2), (3&4), and Main (L&R) which 'limits' your capability to truely assign 'any' part to 'any' output, but rather you are compeled to use the parts displayed per output selected.

Hopefully this now better explains your delima with the output issues and I am sorry if I mis-understood your initial request ... a lot going on as you can see.

If your issue however is you have been able to get the outputs routed the way you like and you have followed the SAVE procedure (as outlined above by me and others) and somehow your machine is NOT saving your settings, you might need to have that unit checked (unless there is some other user setting/error I am not aware of at this time).

#351106 - 09/13/12 10:30 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
I am trying to find out if the Audya will send drawbar tones separately, for use with my Ventilator(Leslie Sim).

Bernie

Yes,

You can either assign the Drawbars to OUTPUT 3&4 or Main Output.
MENU - OUTPUT (F5).

#351107 - 09/13/12 10:31 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
So....
In Audya exist two Groove banks....
1) Groove (like SD_series) and it need programing again if you want to change.....
Becouse the Groove have slice samples (like Recycle) it need in every time programing for to play...
2) Groove_Bank it is ready to play when you play Start in any style....Select any groove_loop and it is ready.....
To select Groove and Groove_Bank press F2 two times
I hope to help you....

Page 7 of 31 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online