SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#351147 - 09/14/12 12:12 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Just press "Save" and "Exit" Buttons simultaneously ( afaik OS 4.0 and above only ).

Then you´ll find a "Screen_001.BMP" ( increasing numbers when you take more than one screenshot ) in the folder "USER_DATA".

Just connect the Audya to PC via USB and you´ve got them. Or copy them via the Audya´s DISK menu to an USB-stick.

On your PC you should convert ( NOT rename, that won´t work ) it to either ".jpg" oder ".png" format to make it better useable wink

#351148 - 09/14/12 12:27 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
great tip thanks

#351164 - 09/15/12 02:27 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: BobbyP
And it gets even stranger.....

I do not have the 2011 pen drive installed but I got a hold of the 12_8 folk style and installed it. It plays OK but I think it is missing a user live guitar, probably one of the user lives from the pen drive which is not installed.
Busy weekend coming up but I would guess all I need to do is substitute one of my existing live guitars in to the empty space and it should be fine.
I will keep you posted

This is a great way to ensure Ketron do not produce more styles. If this happens with Roberts styles that Ketron UK are releasing shortly I 100% guarantee we will not supply any further styles because they are too expensive to produce to a professional standard. If you want that style then buy it.

#351165 - 09/15/12 02:54 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Originally Posted By: BobbyP
And it gets even stranger.....

I do not have the 2011 pen drive installed but I got a hold of the 12_8 folk style and installed it. It plays OK but I think it is missing a user live guitar, probably one of the user lives from the pen drive which is not installed.
Busy weekend coming up but I would guess all I need to do is substitute one of my existing live guitars in to the empty space and it should be fine.
I will keep you posted

This is a great way to ensure Ketron do not produce more styles. If this happens with Roberts styles that Ketron UK are releasing shortly I 100% guarantee we will not supply any further styles because they are too expensive to produce to a professional standard. If you want that style then buy it.

No problem to buy some good styles.I am alvays preper to do so-allso from Ketron UK but only then wen you remuve from your site parole:"Only for UK users".Not only UK exsist on this world.
Dont be mad Tone....

#351175 - 09/15/12 09:42 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Sorry Dusan Ketron UK cannot afford to look after the whole world! I try to help here when I can in my spare time, but its not always possible.

The point I am making has nothing to do with support its related to the illegal sharing of copy protected material. BobbyP has a half working style that a friend gave him and they have both broken the law in doing so. What I am saying is that Bobby should call Ketron UK and buy the 2011 USB update himself (which is in effect a style update pack with some other bonus material.) Just because his friend was not overly impressed is not an excuse for ignoring copyright law. There were over 40 original styles in the 2011 USB update which sold for less than the price of 3 Yamaha Premium styles. I am sure there are more than 3 styles that would appeal to anyone?

As a moderator I will continue to remove any links to, offers of and requests for copy protected material.

#351176 - 09/15/12 09:51 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
You are right in this case Tone.If users want to play pro styles,then must buy them.

#351179 - 09/15/12 11:30 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
TWD,

just a question. Will the UK styles be available for all or only for UK? As I understand yes, only support is restricted to UK users, right?

Joe

#351181 - 09/15/12 11:48 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
...As a moderator I will continue to remove any links to, offers of and requests for copy protected material...

Hi Darren,

right you are !!!

That´s exactly the way we do it in "our" ( German language ) forum as moderator / administrator wink

#351182 - 09/15/12 12:08 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Joe0710]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
TWD,

just a question. Will the UK styles be available for all or only for UK? As I understand yes, only support is restricted to UK users, right?

Joe

The styles will be available to anyone regardless of country and support will be available with any issues directly related to the styles (for instance if there are problems installing).

Originally Posted By: Snoopy

Hi Darren,

right you are !!!

That´s exactly the way we do it in "our" ( German language ) forum as moderator / administrator wink

Thanks Snoopy. I don't think any worse of people who have committed piracy as many are simply ignorant of the law and do not even give it a thought as it is so widespread (likely in the case of BobbyP). But we all need reminding on occasion.

#351195 - 09/16/12 01:40 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
I seem to have stumbled in to a fire here!
Firstly, My own stuff has been pirated many times and has probably cost me quite a lot of money. It is sickening ! My initial reaction was to stop recording but that would not have helped me. The pirates will always be there and I just have to rise above it and live with it.
Secondly Tonewheeldude's last point applies.
I thought Henni's point here was about a Registration containing a style and I was simply testing that point. If the style was saved within a Registration then every style would be out there in registrations for everyone to share or pirate or whatever they chose to call it.
I wonder just how many perfect people have never been given a style or a sound, mp3 or midifile or even a movie. ??????
I will call Ketron Uk next week and buy the update. I have no intention of ripping anyone off but I think some of you guys should take a look in the mirror

Edited by BobbyP (09/16/12 01:41 AM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online