SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#351050 - 09/13/12 01:15 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Haw I instal registration on my Audya?
Simple coppy folder to single registration in Audya.Dont nead to rename one by one.If I want to play them simple fined desire folder in Single registration and open it.
Dont know if that is right procedur but its work.With my expiriance we can make subfolders in registration folder or in some athers folder.

I am setisfije with registration who German friends maket and shere with as,but that registration reminds me on some Music finder or similar.(like music finder on Yamaha instruments).
Whay?
Registration memorise style who is near real song with only modification and that is:start position on arranger conductor and some saund who we can used at once.No one instrument is reduce or mute and no one instrument in style is not changet.They are factory styles in complite.My opinian is registration is a unice setings for each style who we can use in some song.That mean we sometime must mute or change some parts of style cos some instruments simple dont play in original song.Here is registration to help as do so.Cos ather ways is allso present.
Block registration is much bether way to perform some song,but in Audya we cant memorise fills,endings,intros and ather usual things like we haw in athers instrument.Ketron simple forget that nesesery things....
So on the end I cant call that files like registration but more like Music finder.
Just my opinian....

#351051 - 09/13/12 01:28 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Dusan
...So on the end I cant call that files like registration but more like Music finder...

Hi Dusan,

I had a Yamaha, so I know what Musicfinder can do. It cannot save any changes to the style. It cannot save transpose settings. All it can do is call up the original style IFthe style is still in it's original location!

However, in the Audya, the very style itself, every single change made to every variation of the style, plus the right & left hand settings, plus just about every other setting available to the Audya can be saved in a single registration. I'm sure you can also mute certain instruments for certain tracks for certain variations & it will save this also!

It is VERY powerful indeed!!! Yes, in cannot at this stage save the intro 1,2 or 3 settings, but I'm sure that will come soon. But this I do when I name the registration, i.e. Songabc321. That means, start with Intro 3, use Intro 2 for fills and end with Ending 1.

I really, but really enjoy these registrations. They are more powerful than anything else I've used thus far.

Yes, if you want to change the midi inside any track of the style, THEN you have to save it as a new style. However, with all the different audio live loops available, I just have no need to do so.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351052 - 09/13/12 01:59 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Henni,

I would like no misanderstanding.I allso haw my old Yamaha Tyros and know exsactly what is Musicfinder,but allso know what is registration on Yamaha and what is on Audya.
If we look that registration closer then we can recognise only complite style for particular title of song.That we can do with no registration.Simple pick up a style and play...
Cos I know ,registration is bether way with more setings and we can play faster and with all what we nead.I only want to say,German friends madet good work but they can do mach bether.On the end with modification users can recognize what registration really can do...

And one more thing:
whay registration memorise complite style on Audya?The fact is then we haw two equal style on HD.One is store in some factory or user folder ather haw in registration with no chance to modifiye them in Style Edit...???

#351053 - 09/13/12 02:02 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
whay registration memorise complite style on Audya?The fact is then we haw two equal style on HD.One is store in some factory or user folder ather haw in registration with no chance to modifiye them in Style Edit...???

Hi Dusan,

I don't know, but I find this AWESOME!!! If I get the registration & I did not have the style before, the registration now gives me that style!!!

Just THINK about this for a moment...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351054 - 09/13/12 02:17 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

I am happy for you and yes its awsome and if I thing a little In the past I must go to store for them....
Just joking...

#351061 - 09/13/12 03:39 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Hi Dusan,

I'm sure we'll loose this ability in the near future for obvious reasons. However, it's awesome whilst it lasts.

I can now set up my hundreds of new registrations for all our live music and not be concerned at all what any new OS updates would do to my styles - I still retain EXACTLY what I had before the update, only as long as my live audio loops remain as is.

With the Yamaha, the style HAS to be kept in the EXACT location for the registry to work. It becomes difficult if one has close to 100 000 styles available on the pendrive. With the Audya having a HD, one can have many more styles without problems. It's always difficult to always keep those in the same structure and folders, as one starts to tidy up things after a while.

Even right now, I can think of many better ways to arrange my extra styles on my Audya, but I'm hesitant to do so.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351065 - 09/13/12 04:49 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Like I say,I am happy for you,but I am not shure if that all styles work properly on your mashine cos Audio Drums and Live Guitars Audya read "online" from HD.If I am right then you must update your Audya to latest Sound and Styles update.

Please thell as about...

#351067 - 09/13/12 06:30 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Thanks guys I follow your advise and everything work fine I have done a sub file to the single registration
Thanks again
Have a nice day

#351068 - 09/13/12 06:44 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
I copied it as a single registration to my single registration folder on Audya HD. All my other SRGs work fine
Any ideas men ?

#351075 - 09/13/12 08:34 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Dusan Offline

Bobby,

wich OS you run on your audya?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online