SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 24 of 31 < 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31 >
Topic Options
#372788 - 10/08/13 09:51 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Faustus
Am I mistaken? I really thought that I could use a sustain-pedal for changing the speed of the rotor, not as a switch but with a hold-function. That means, if I press the pedal the speed will be fast, if I put my foot away from it, the speed will be slow. Is there any way to settle the rotor-speed that way? Thanks for any answer.

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Hi, I donīt think so...

With a "normal" switch no problem ( I use it that way ).

BTW: You can change the rotor-speed using the stick up/down ( should be modulation wheel on "normal Audya" ) in more than one step ( not only slow and fast, 2 speeds in between ) wink

#372789 - 10/08/13 09:53 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi all,

On the Yamaha this was real easy to do, but it seems not so on the Audya.

Would anyone please explain the easiest way to copy any intro or ending of a style to any of the variations. For instance, I want to copy Intro 3 to variation 1. This will solve my problem where I want to play the intro or endings for as long as I wish.

All the best my mates,

Henni

Originally Posted By: filipelou
Just on external sequencer

#372790 - 10/08/13 09:55 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Faustus
I would like to have the microphone input of my Audya 5 permanently on, no matter what registration I use. How can I manage this? Thanks for every answer.

Originally Posted By: BobbyP
Try switching your mic on , then save as start-up

Originally Posted By: Lyker
I think you have to remove the dots from the micro and Voicetron in all your registrations as these are included in the factory settings when saving registrations.And remember pressing user 1/6 button before saving the next registration because it recalls the changes you have made.

#372791 - 10/08/13 09:57 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: essy
Hi, you can connect Ketron Audya directly to powered speakers without mixer? I mean Yamaha DSR 115. Thank you

Originally Posted By: leezone
Yes of course..

You can even connect it to unpowered speakers except that you won't hear anything. wink

#372848 - 10/10/13 09:30 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

i all,

You all know by now that it is my very nature to make the good things I discover known to all, so here goes again:

I bought a new SSD for my Audya from AJ some while ago. After installing it, my Audya started to refuse to start up 1st time every time I start it. The small SSD connection to existing ribbon cable was the problem. AJ fixes this inhouse by applying a drop of silicon clue on the connector, which he could off course could not do for me.

Without me nagging at all, I received a parcel yesterday with a special connector, electronics & all, that fits much more snugly to the tiny SSD connector - no charge, not even for postage!

For those who do not know, my older Audya could not be upgraded with more memory, the sound board would not allow for it. When I ordered my new SSD from AJ, to my utmost surprise, it came with a new soundboard with the extra memory already installed & a note to say I could pay him over the next two months for it. The price quoted was extremely reasonable based on the blind trust that he would receive my soundboard back in return.

Honestly, I say once again, his service is 2nd to none. Whatever Ketron lacks in customer support & relations, AJ makes up for it. I will purchase all my new Ketron products direct from him, Ajamsonic upgrade already installed & all. And I highly motivate potential Ajamsonic Ketron customers to do same. You will NOT be disappointed!

Don't let ANYONE convince you of poor Ketron support. I just informed you how to receive the best support possible. And keep in mind, I purchased my Audya 2nd hand from a friend...

All the best my friends,

Henni

#373232 - 10/20/13 10:44 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Some examples of Audya style modelling for those interested.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#373268 - 10/21/13 09:16 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

(Please note: These are the uncompressed files of the songs recorded using style modelling - these are not new, only uncompressed.)

Song 01
Song 02
Song 03
Song 04
Song 05
Song 06
Song 07
Song 08
Song 09
Song 10
Song 11
Song 12
Song 13
Song 14
Song 15
Song 16

All the best my friends,

Henni

#374275 - 11/04/13 09:25 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: kharri
I have lots of Registrations (Thanks to Henni).

Is there any way to page through them or quickly jump to one instead of scrolling through them one by one with the scroll wheel or down button?

THanks

Originally Posted By: audyaplayer
Yes,with the search button,press any key from the alfabet and you got your reg.

Audyaplayer.

#374277 - 11/04/13 10:29 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Help please
First of all, hello !

I have also audya 5 and I have one question for you if you have time and wish to answer me !

My friend has audya5 and he was make a terrible mistake !
He put AUDYA OS 5.0A in AUDYA 5 !!!

After that, synht was starting up but half things doesn't work !

Like for example, some sounds doesn't work, some styles .. etc

Do you know how to erase BIOS and again installing new bios and OS for audya 5 ?

Is there any file which can erase BIOS ?

Thank you for your answer !!

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi my friend,

Try this:

1- Power on your PC
2- Connect USB cable from Audya to PC
3- Power-up the audya and wait until you see and USB icon in the display of the keyboard
4- In your (C:) folder on the Audya, delete the file audya50a.mem
5- Copy the correct audya50a.mem in that same directory.
6- Very, very important: First STOP (remove) the connection to the Audya from your PC before unplugging cable!
7- Your Audya will perform some checks before you can power down.
8- Now power down the Audya.
9- Wait 30 seconds and power up again.
10- Load the new AUDYA OS by pressing and holding down F10 and Unplugged while turning on your AUDYA. Release when you see the white BIOS screen.
11- AUDYA will automatically load the new OS file. Preset buttons will be turned on sequencially as OS loads. DO NOTHING and DO NOT POWER OFF (keep kids away)! When the new OS loads completely, AUDYA will automatically reboot!
12- When AUDYA turns on, new OS 5.0 should be displayed during the boot sequence at the bottom right side of screen. If not, STOP (when completely powered on) and repeat proccess above as you missed a step!!

IF you fail to see the Audya in you PC (my computer) then try:

13- Power-up you Audya holding down the F10 and Unplugged keys

Let me know the outcome.

All the best,

Henni

#374280 - 11/04/13 10:41 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

We've made yet some more home recordings this weekend - live direct to the SSD of our AJAMSONIC Audya. For those interested, you can listen over here:

Song 01
Song 02
Song 03
Song 04
Song 05
Song 06
Song 07
Song 08
Song 09
Song 10
Song 11
Song 12