SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 18 of 31 < 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31 >
Topic Options
#364599 - 04/07/13 09:28 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa

#364600 - 04/07/13 09:31 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: RICHARDS
I'm concern about a hard drive fail of Audya 4,5.. in the future:

1. If a hard drive fail to load when turn on
- Buy a new hard drive and replace it

2. What's about all the OS and files in hard drive?
- Where do i get a disc to re-install?

I want to hear some advise. Thanks

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Ketron will always help with solutions to these data problems. Its worth keeping an eye on www.ketron.it for any updates on this matter

As of today you have to do one of the following:
1) Create your own back up
2) Purchase a new Hard Drive from Ketron Italy (preloaded)
3) Purchase restore CD's

The restore CD's (and replacement hard drives) have data up to 4.2b (2010 update) and should be available from your distributor. You then simply install the latest OS. However it seems some distributors cannot be bothered to stock these items in which case either contact Ketron Italy Direct or if that fails Ketron UK who stock Genuine replacement hard drives and restore CD's.

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Hi Richards,

the much faster way for an "Audya-HD-Backup" is to open the Keyboard, unplug the HD, plug it via an "IDE to USB-Adaptor" to a PC and the run a backup-software that is able to make "sector-copies", like "Acronis True Image" ( for Windows ) or "FileZilla" ( a Linux-Boot-CD ).

The backup needs about 20 Minutes doing it this way.

BUT :

The "KETRON 2011 Style & SoundUpdate" and "UK 2012" Sticks wonīt work anymore due to "copy-protection"!!! This copy-protection is not related to the Audyas serialnumber ( they donīt have one stored in the ROM, itīs just a label on the chassis ! ) but to the harddiskīs serialnumber !

You then have to send these sticks to Ketron / your dealer and hope that they will reset them. Then youīll have to re-install them.

The problem with copy-protection is always, that "the good people" ( who buy it legally ) have to suffer, "the bad ones" ( who get it via rapidshare a.s.o. ) donīt.
Nevertheless I fully agree that copy-protection is absolutely necessary !!!

#364601 - 04/07/13 09:34 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: RICHARDS
Read through the topic in forum I saw some question asking about a back up file in Audya but the HIDDEN files you can not see it. Here is a program (It is Legal and FREE)if somebody want to see a hidden file during the back up.
Load this program into your PC with Audya connect through USB. The program with work with your PC first than next is Audya. After complete it will show all the file on your desktop with log files.

Good Luck ! Good TIP to save your Audya files

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/show-hidden/

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
You dont need a special program - just change your computer settings to show hidden files and folders.

On Windows 7:

Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button
Select Control Panel
Clicking Appearance and Personalization
And then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.

...oh yes, You will also need to uncheck the box "Hide Protected operating system files"

#364602 - 04/07/13 09:37 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: spfernandes
Hi...

Is there any way to deactivate the "Riff mode" on the keyboard (except through the Style Compiler)?
The Style Compiler does not recognize an Audya's internal style (says "bad style")...

Regards

Originally Posted By: andreurivero
Hi spfernandes, I think there's no way to desactivate the "Riff mode", but you can make a copy of the original pattern in USER STYLES, after with the intern pattern editor of the AUDYA you must copy all the arranger from C to D, after you can modificate this part D of the arranger with your own modification.

I send a modification of the @CHA_CHA_2 that had a [RIFF] in D.

#364603 - 04/07/13 09:39 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Originally Posted By: audyauser2012
Hi guys,

What is the cause for that ?

Why styles doesn't work on different OS (for example, copied from 5.0A to 4.2B?) ?

How we can fix that ?

Hi...
It is a style from some any USB_upgrade...
It is impossible to share it with someone else, because it's protected for copy..

#364605 - 04/07/13 09:41 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: donpatt
Is it possible to edit registrations for the Audya 4 on a PC? Is there any special software, or do I hook the A4 to the computer?

Thanks,
Don P

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Don,

On a PC (if you connect the AUDYA 4 such that you can view the contents of it's HD on your PC, you can rename or renumber the registrations - you cannot edit the 'contents' of each Register. To edit a Registration, you would have to go to the AUDYA 4, call up that registration, made changes to it/edit and then save with the same name to over-write the previous/old settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

AJ

#364613 - 04/08/13 03:08 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: PatSar63
VoiceToArrange is a very nice feature to get automatically a specific voice with every arranger section (A, B, C and D).

But do you how to do to empty this field when a voicie is already defined ? I would to cancel the defined voices. Once a voice defined, the choice could be changed but I can't return to the default (-----) 'No Voice'

Thanks in advance.
Patrick

In that same screen where you assign the voices, simply press F5 to deactivate the feature for this one style only. Then go back to STYLE VIEW and SAVE the style once more.

#364706 - 04/10/13 12:29 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi..
Yes... I think a good way for you is to try a vst like Stylus RMX of Specrtasonics....
With it, will you have ready too much Drums Audio loops, and with very easy way you can in a DAW like Cubase to create your loops...
Look here http://www.spectrasonics.net/products/stylusrmx-videos.php

Also a more very good vst Drums midi player is the JAMSTIX 3.
http://www.rayzoon.com/
Good luck :-)

#365014 - 04/15/13 09:11 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: gruhs
...Imagine this scenario...

If I select a "big band style" accompaniment "A", I would like a sax right hand lead voice. Then with my foot control (I'm an accordion player and do not have the hand freedom of a keyboard player) I change to arrangement "B" and want a trombone right hand lead voice. Then with my foot control I change to arrangement "C" and want strings for my right hand lead voice. And finally with my foot control I change to arrangement "D" and want a fuller right hand sound like a sax with harmony activated.

Are you saying the above is possible with a stock Audya unit?

Sorry to be so slow on the up-take here, but I'm not getting the answer yet.

Gruhs,

This is true for all AUDYA products ... difference with the AJAMSONIC is ... it's been done for you!

* Select your style.
* Press STYLE MODE
* Press MODE 2/2 (User1/6)
* Press F1 (Arr A) and select a voice for it).
* Repeat for F2-F4 (Arr B -Arr D).
* Test
* Make sure "STYLE" F5 = On and "Global" F10 = On
* Exit to default screen.
* Press STYLE VIEW
* Press SAVE and SAVE (User 5/10) to save setting within style!

Thanks,

AJ

#365524 - 04/24/13 01:48 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: crist
hello everyone I am new to the forum. I have a ketron Audya 5. my comment is about the user drum set. I would like to take out the manufacturer KETRON.una update with the ability to make a drum set by the user com shows wav. order to improve keyboard drum set to suit the user.

is that user can make audio drum but not the same. when you use one midifile with wav and midifile has a stop. with loops wav you can not stop still long., and then on top of that as you try to get into a page to adjust some parameter playing with wav midifile. wav midifile is delayed with.

regards

Hi... No... It is impossible with Audya...
We need INS file to create a Midi Drums set with Custom wav files...
And INS file can create only Ketron Factory...
I think it is too bad!!! frown

Page 18 of 31 < 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online