SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#350411 - 09/05/12 04:22 AM Audya split/full screen
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Does anyone know a quick way of switching from split to full screen?
When I access lyrics via the disc button I have the lyrics options in front of me. ie:
lyrics on/off , zoom on/off. I save these settings as part of my registration but when I call up a registration I have a split screen.
I still can't work out why, when I am playing live, I sometimes get full screen. Sometimes I get the directory on the left and sometimes on the right.
I know the F10 button toggles lyrics on and off but is there a way to zoom the lyrics to full screen from there

#350415 - 09/05/12 05:17 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
BobbyP Offline

I have stumbled on to the answer to my own question.
For the benefit of others you simply press the Registration button again.
Three presses give you three different views.

Happy chappie !

#350479 - 09/05/12 09:15 PM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Thanks Bobby,

Sharing findings like THIS is what I really like.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350496 - 09/06/12 02:42 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
This kind of information is often overlooked in the vast multitude of features descibed in the manual, and those that know it, sometimes, don't think to share it. I may have known that one, but there are many more I don't.

I remember when the Technics KN7000 came out. The Technics forum was alive with these questions and answers for years. We also had annual "Jams" where we would conduct workshops, as well as having a great time. I sure miss those days.

Bernie

Edited by Bernie9 (09/06/12 02:43 AM)

#350497 - 09/06/12 03:07 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
BobbyP Offline

Excellent point Bernie,

I would have thought that this type of post would be one of the main reasons for the existence of a forum. I had been trying to find that answer for ages before eventually asking for help. Then, by sod's law, I stumbled on the answer. I am willing to bet that I wasn't the only one with that problem.
I wish other members would take a lesson from this and start to post as many hints and tips as possible. I for one will never get bored looking at other people's findings.
Maybe it could be a whole new thread or a sticky or whatever but I think attention should be drawn to it
Just my opinion of course

#350621 - 09/07/12 12:34 PM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
Bernie9 Offline

Nigel
What do you think ?

A tips and tricks sticky is warranted if enough knowledgeable owners will share their expertise. Socratis,TWD,and Dusan jump to my mind, and I know there are many others.

Bernie

#350735 - 09/09/12 08:46 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: Bernie9]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
What can I say Bernie....?

More then true is baad will to help ather members from this forum who has a trouble with his instrument.
Even AJ dont respond enymore.Time to time ewerything looks like noone has no problems and ewerything is fine,but things is far away from good helt....

I repet my self meny times and cant help my self cos I blaming Ketron factory for more then baad suport.So complex instrument has user guide in only 150 pages and nothing realy explain.
If you look into you can see explanation like this:"this button is for this and if you pres that button ,is for this..."

#350743 - 09/09/12 10:54 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
Bernie9 Offline

Dusan

In your case, I understand your feelings, but brought your name up as you have been deep into the instrument and understand it better than some of us.

Thanks anyway.

#350766 - 09/09/12 04:29 PM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
BobbyP Offline

Looks like we're on our own with this one so if we can't have a sticky thread then PLEASE no matter how insignificant your tips or hints are then PLEASE share them with others. This is the only place to do it !
After a heavy weekend with my SD1 I took my Audya out to tonight's job and was delighted with the sounds.
Also confirmed another solution. Here's my latest tip:

Pay attention to the trim control on the mic. Mine had been set too high. I had distortion problems with the harmonies and they sounded like Daleks.

Turned down the trim and problem solved . I had a great night listening to my own keyboard and getting paid for it !!!!
Happy chappie again

#350783 - 09/09/12 09:07 PM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Posted this somewhere else. Go to style mode (the button to the left of style view). Set the Guitar interactive setting from 100 to 60. Make sure "Bass to root" is off. (this allows some very nice bass riffs every now & then)

Now, when you play a style with live guitars, everytime you want a single strum, just press a little harder on the chords. Every single harder press will give you a single strum.

I'm enjoying & using this feature a LOT now that I've found it.

Also, the 4th equalizer selection provides some nice & crisp & clear equalizer settings.

Keep well all,

Henni

#350789 - 09/10/12 12:08 AM Re: Audya split/full screen [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: andreurivero
Hi, when you put a LIVE GUITAR in Ch 5 (F10) and you play BREAK sometimes there's a LIVE GUITAR that sound during the BREAK, (normally BREAK it's only DRUMS, not other instruments).

If you want mute this LIVE GUITAR "only during the BREAK" go to VIEW and select the both button KEY START and KEY STOP (red light on), (the style on STOP) after select arranger "A" and play BREAK, put the volume of LIVE GUITAR to 0, repeat the same procces with the others variations "B", "C" and "D". Only work with BREAK, not with FILL IN.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online