SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#350328 - 09/04/12 08:16 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hi Henni,

Pls keep it going, im learning a lot about the Audya thru you. I'm also a worship team keyboard player/vocalist and an OMB and just saving a little bit more to get an A5 eventually. I'm also waiting for the new MidjPro.

Regards
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#350330 - 09/04/12 08:33 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
kharri Offline

Henni, I'm very interested in your posts. Keep it up.

I'm interested in how you took a song "Lord I lift your name on high", find the style, then tweek it to make it work.
Also I'm intersted in your final product (i.e. playing the song).

I play guitar, but want to use the Audya as backing. I've been able to use Guitar Pro through MIDI as a simple arranger to switch chords. There's a bug in GP6, I've reported and they are working on, but it will work for simple chord changes now.

#350337 - 09/04/12 09:39 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hi Henni,

We all appreciate your enthusiasm and excitement over the Audya.

I bought mine over four years ago, I play professionally full time 5 to 7 nights a week year round.

I have posted so many posts about my love for this keyboard, I wore myself out!

Keep the excitement going! We are all reading and enjoying it!!!!!! smile

Jim

#350344 - 09/04/12 12:12 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Henni,

I also enjoy your postings and comments.

Please donīt stop !!!

Nobody is never to old to learn new things, even though your kind of music is not mine.

As I wrote sometime before, Iīm only a home-player, but I like tipps and your enthusiasm wink

#350365 - 09/04/12 03:03 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Only a home player.............Only ?

Snoopy you have been a great help to many people. Whether you play at home or at gigs is nothing compared to your understanding of the manual and the instrument itself. Keep up the good work my friend

#350379 - 09/04/12 05:09 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Yeah , you sound a lot like me. I love the Lord and have been playing In Church and doing concert work for some big tent revivals ,concerts in parks etc. for many years. I do the songs you mentioned as well plus a few hundred more and have found a style to go with about 90% of them. The Audya is truely amazing. I came from the Rock band scene like many others here on the forum and one day some 36 years ago gave it all to the Lord and you know the rest of the story. Like the song says , Open the eyes of my Heart. Be Blessed and keep looking to Him. GOD BLESS

Gordon
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#350398 - 09/04/12 10:35 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Mr. G]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Herewith some demos of the arranger part only of the Audya. Note, I did not even try to do something with the melody (right hand other than to point out where in the song you are). Monica ALWAYS sings, I do not play melodies. However, we are not yet satisfied with the harmonizer and as such did not record vocals also.

I promise to post some proper demos, including vocals, at a later stage. Also remember that we've barely had our Audya for 4 weeks now. We are still babies with it & on a steep learning curve...

Hope you like what I've done with the styles.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Attachments
AGNUSDEI.mp3 (136 downloads)
ANCIENTOFDAYS.mp3 (86 downloads)

Edited by Henni (09/04/12 11:02 PM)

#350399 - 09/04/12 10:36 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Ditto

Attachments
MORELOVE.mp3 (122 downloads)
THEBATTLEBELONGS.mp3 (97 downloads)

#350404 - 09/05/12 12:20 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Great music !!!
Is a blessing to the spirit.
Keep it coming. No many people post praise and worship songs in the forum. We need more.

#350893 - 09/11/12 01:42 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Machetero]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

This was our version of Agnusdei on my Yama PSR-3000. We'll soon record a new version on the Audya & then I'll also post here for comparison.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Attachments
Agnusdei_PSR3000.mp3 (20 downloads)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online