SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#350016 - 08/30/12 09:48 PM AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

I'm AMAZED to not read more about this upgrade here. No, I do not have mine as yet, but will most definitely soon.

I also do not have Ketron's new sound upgrade as yet. Was that so impressive that this AJAMSONIC stuff no longer impress anyone?

Last night I listened to those demos again. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

How is it then that no one else is impressed? Those new style choir voices addons alone are enough to seriously impress me.

Do you guys not miss those when you listen to the Tyros 4 demos? Is it only me who want those on my Audya?

What about the new styles? Do you not find them impressive too? Have you listened to the bagpipe in 8 Beat 3? That seriously impressed me on the Tyros 4 demo, AJ's version impresses me even more!!!

I'm amazed by the lack of response from you guys? Do you not see a good thing when you find it? Why then so little discussion over here on such a stunning upgrade? Is it only me that want the absolute best for my Audya?

If I may suggest, get some oomph back into your life (drink a Red Bull if you HAVE to) and:

1. Download ALL those demos.
2. Load them onto your Audya.
3. Get a pair of good quality earphones.
4. Go listen to them a few times. Each time you do, you'll hear something new for your Audya.

I've listened to all those demos at least ten times or more, & everytime I do I realize more what REALLY went into creating those.

I cannot be without it anymore & I'll have my very own version soon complete with the Tutorial DVD. Next I'll give my impressions about it, but I can allready tell you that it will be good!!!

I find it so hard to accept that more of you are not excited about things like these...What DOES it take to excite you then? Everyone shouts: "Styles, give me styles - I want more styles!!!" But when you do get it, you are as quiet as a grave.

Come on man - some of you MUST have this upgrade installed allready. Give us some feedback on it. Nightlife was not impressed. Hard for me to understand why not... Give us your feedback over here. This topic is well worth discussing. Let's do then!

As far as I can tell:

1. All style voices now balanced properly. One style will no longer shout at you when you select. Same with selecting voices.
2. Onboard styles have been reworked. I can clearly hear the new added choir voices on many of them.
3. Drum timings have been fixed.
4. New manual nylon guitar strumming mode implemented - clearly demonstrated in one of the demos.
5. Stunning new styles added.
6. New very impressive choir voices added - this is what I look forward to the most!!!
7. New audio drum loops added.
8. New live guitar loops added.
9. Many new instruments added
10. Many more features added like i.e. midi & MP3 files.

I can clearly hear all of the above in those demos and it's stunning, to say the very least.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#350019 - 08/30/12 11:20 PM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

You know what else I find amazing:

AJ did not shout anywhere about the addons - no bragging of any sorts. He simply & humbly demonstrates these in a very subtile way in all of those demos.

It is only by listening to those over & over again that one begins to realize just what comes with this upgrade. And only if you know your Audya well, will you realize just what's new. And if you've downloaded the many Tyros 4 demos and listened to those over & over (like I did), you'll appreciate this upgrade even more!

Ketron's way of doing things are unique to me and very different to the typical American way. AJ operate along these same lines and that's one of the things I really like about him.

Me, as you all know by now, like a typical American (although I'm not by origen) I shout about every little thing I find. AJ to the contrary, simply demonstrates it in his uqnique humble way & also in such a way that you have to really search for it to find it.

Well, I've done some searching & now I inform you all what I've found. Hope you can appreciate with me.

As for me, soon I'll proudly display the "AMG" badge on my Mercedes (how I wish on both instances...), no, really just kidding. But soon I'll proudly display the "AJAMSONIC" badge on my Audya & I'll brag about wherever I go. The Audya is GREAT, but AJAMSONIC upgrade will make it even BETTER!!!

Please note: I am very well pleased with Darren's way of attending to my problems. He's really a very dedicated Ketron dealer. This topic is NOT about support, but about a new product available for the Audya. I have nothing but the highest praises for Darren, otherwise known as Tonewheeldude. I want to sincerely thank him for attending to my self induced problem so quickly and for supplying the remedy without delay. Thank you Darren, you are GREAT & Ketron should be proud of you!!!

Keep well all my very, very, VERY quiet friends,

Henni

#350021 - 08/31/12 02:37 AM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Man, I talk a lot!!!

At one stage my dream was to have an Audya, a Tyros 4 and a PA3X. Maybe even an PSR S950.

This has now changed. All I want is all the upgrades available for my Audya. For the first time ever, I'm completely satisfied with what I have. The news of the new Yamaha PSR S950 does not excite me in the least. I have it ALL!!!

I say again, I'm in arranger heaven. And between Ketron and AJAMSONIC, this Audya is far from being developed to it's fullest potential. I'm convinced that we'll still see some astonishing things to come yet.

Imagine if the same effort goes into creating audio choir voices that went into creating live guitar & drum loops. And I'm totally convinced that it will come soon.

Really, with the Audya the sky is the absolute limit. I know of no other arranger that allowed such a HUGE upgrade as the AJAMSONIC upgrade. It's like turning an already stunning arranger into something completely new & fresh. And to think, the only limitation is AJ's creative ideas.

I'm sure much, much more are to follow. We'll be blown away even more yet...

I'm also sure of this: (Prove me wrong if you can - some of you have T4s)

1.The Tyros 4 can no longer offer ANYTHING that the AJAMSONIC Audya cannot offer too.
2. The Audya & especially the AJAMSONIC Audya can offer many, many things that the Tyros 4 cannot.

It's really as simple as that!

Henni

#350051 - 08/31/12 07:57 AM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

i THINK Henni likes his Audya smile

Henni, please post link of these demos you are raving about
I want to be impressed too...

thanks,
Lee

#350075 - 08/31/12 02:02 PM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: leezone]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Henni' on thé web oc AJ, I look at thé demo video but there is no styles demo,you want us to ear thèse styles but no luck,can ou help us,thanks

#350098 - 08/31/12 10:57 PM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
emilio61 Offline

http://www.4shared.com/folder/5JEjYZR6/AJAM_AUDIO_Demos.html
password: abc123
maybe you need to subscribe to 4shared

#350120 - 09/01/12 07:34 AM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
thanks for the link but seems you need a
login name AND a password
seems like samples of something you want to sell
would be more readily available ???

#350129 - 09/01/12 08:25 AM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
gokuss4 Offline

the registration to 4shared is free....

#350136 - 09/01/12 12:38 PM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: Henni]
vin5451 Offline

Loc: Wellington, Fl USA
Finally listened to the demos and some things I liked and others I didn't.

Much of the guitars were excellent especially the nylons. The styles were not over done which I like. Some of the vocals were nice and suttle but there were a few which didn't sound very natural to me - more synthesized. Some brass solos sounded fine but the brass ensembles in the big band and two other samples sounded very GM like.

AJ I know you put a lot of work into this and would love to hear demos of the AJamSonic 2 to compare. Since I don't own an Audya, it's hard for me to say if some of the shortfalls I mentioned above are also on the current Audya models with 4b2. I would like to hear more of a comparison of AJamSonic to a board with the most recent OS and upgrades to really say it's worth going with this upgrade. Majority of demos I hear are of older versions of the OS and no upgrade packs such as 2011 and 2012 besides those posted here recently.

#350205 - 09/02/12 10:06 PM Re: AJ's AJAMSONIC Upgrade [Re: vin5451]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

I'm sorry to say, but you Audya owners & players do not sieze to AMAZE me:

Over 3000 views on Robert Messier's upcoming style add-on which will be amazing, I'm sure.

However, in comparison barely 300 views on a MAJOR upgrade like AJAMSONIC, which includes much, much more than a few additional styles.

Oh well, I guess the competition out there for some will not be as fierce if they have this upgrade installed. If you do & you gig for a living, rest assured that you'll be so far advanced that not many with Audyas will be able to compete with what you have to offer. And no longer will anyone with a Tyros 4 be any threat to any your bookings.

As for us: Everytime we perform all will say WOW!!! Even if there are other Audyas around. With ours, AJAMSONIC badge and all, We'll simply be in a league of our own.

Tx AJ for making all of this happen!

Henni

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online