SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#349818 - 08/28/12 01:03 PM Audya's Voicetron vs Korg PA3X TC Helicon
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Bafore I take my plunge and get an A5, can somebody gives an honest opinion comparing these 2 vocal processor/harmonizer?

Thanks,
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#349819 - 08/28/12 01:18 PM Re: Audya's Voicetron vs Korg PA3X TC Helicon [Re: synerjim]
leezone Offline

i would not base my decision on a KEYBOARD by its vocal processor,

you can easily buy a dedicated processor which will be better than BOTH that come in either of these keyboards.

you can always change the vocal processor,
but can't change the keyboard, well you can i guess if you wanna spend anothe $3-4 thousand

so if the vocal processor is better on Korg you buy the Korg,
and if better on Audya you buy the Auyda?

go for the keyboard that sounds BEST overall as a keyboard/band, not as a vocal unit, fx etc.

just my recommendation

#349828 - 08/28/12 06:50 PM Re: Audya's Voicetron vs Korg PA3X TC Helicon [Re: synerjim]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
synerjim,

I own both keyboards and play professionally.

Both Boards have good harmonizers.

I personally like the harmony's produced...a little better on the Audya.

Both keyboards offer a bunch of different options and settings with the harmonizer,

#349865 - 08/29/12 09:29 AM Re: Audya's Voicetron vs Korg PA3X TC Helicon [Re: synerjim]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
No, i'll not base my decision on the vocal harmonizer features alone, I already made up my mind on the Audya. I just want to know ahead the comparison between the two as I owned TC Helicons and also previously a PA800 which I'm happy with. I do not have experience with the Voicetron but only with MidJay optional vocalizer which is not a true harmonizer.
I'm happy to hear from Nitelife about the Voicetron.

I'm also waiting for the new MidJ Pro which supposed to be an ultimate all in one music box module. Rumors said it has full featured vocal processor/harmonizer.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online