SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#349698 - 08/26/12 04:25 AM My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :)
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I Just ordered my Pen Drive from Frank.

The new song specific styles mostly from the 70's are just what the Doctor ordered for me.

Being a baby boomer, I am a big fan of all the music from the 70's. You just can't help but love the driving dance beat of 70's Disco.

I think Ketron nailed it with their latest style package.

You combine these with Robert's upcoming style creations and let the fun begin.

Even with my recent purchase of a Korg PA3X, My Audya is still Number "1", hands down!

I'm happy to report my Audya continues to perform perfectly.

Life is Good!

Thanks to......Music......Music.....Music...... smile

#349722 - 08/26/12 06:17 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
I wasn't aware there were any add-styles available for sale anywhere currently.... good for you.
Who is Frank? Web site? Other genres available as well?

Gary

#349724 - 08/26/12 06:40 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I assumed most all forum members here knew Frank.

Sorry! Here is the link to his web site and direct link to order the Pen Drive.

http://www.audioworksct.com/ketron-usb-pen-drive-2012-song-styles-hits-pop/

#349798 - 08/28/12 05:17 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Nitelife,

My order for same has also been placed. Can't wait for it. Are you aware of the styles available over at the Create Songstyles forum? Just Google, join & download.

Just like you, I'm also extremely pleased with my Audya. And soon I'll also have my restore DVD's which will allow me to upgrade from OS20C to OS42B. I can't wait for all my goodies to arrive.

Frank really does nice deals on arranger equipment. I'll most probably buy my next Ketron product through him. I'm sure Ketron has something major up their sleeves again...

Keep well my friend,
Henni

#349805 - 08/28/12 07:58 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: Henni]
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
Henni, do you have a link to the "creat songstyles forum"?

Thanks

#349815 - 08/28/12 12:01 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: gruhs]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija

#349816 - 08/28/12 12:26 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
It's a pity they don't give you a limited trial period of some kind to see it it is worth the money. Sounds too good to be true. I've been stung with a few promises on similar offers before. OK it's not a lot of cash but.......
Has any one of our members actually joined and can give an opinion ?

#349839 - 08/28/12 09:10 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Joining that forum will most certainly be the BEST move you've ever made if you own an Audya. Go for it!!!

Henni

#349847 - 08/29/12 02:21 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Thanks Henni.
I am enjoying listening to your new Audya experience and it might just drive me to get back in the Audya driving seat. I am a gigging musician and I tend to gig my tried and tested SD1 because I have about ten years of hard slog registrations and midi files instantly. My Audya is mostly relegated to my home studio and is only used on "easy" jobs where I have the time to find my way round the menus. I have made up a selection of Registrations and playlists but still seem to stutter between numbers when live on stage.
I will join that forum later today and would be grateful of any hints or tips you can offer as an experienced forum user.
I have many, many styles which I am happy to share. Feel free to pm me and we can sort something out.
Your enthusiasm is inspiring. Keep up te good work

#349848 - 08/29/12 02:46 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
gokuss4 Offline

I would be interested to the style you have available ... can You send them to me? Have something to genres very soft, orchestra, movie, soft ballad? Thanks
my email is marklivemusic@yahoo.com
thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online