SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#349852 - 08/29/12 04:17 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: BobbyP
...and would be grateful of any hints or tips you can offer as an experienced forum user...

Hi my friend,

Once you've joined, go straight to the Ketron section. You'll find many hundreds of styles to be downloaded one by one. I guess these will be to your liking for what you do.

However, every so often you'll come across some bulk download links. It's amongst these that I found most, if not all of my "gems".

The fee required to join will most certainly be the best money you've ever spent for your Audya, that's a promise from me.

Also, If you have not done so allready, AJ's AJAMSONIC upgrade will solve most, if not all Audya software related problems. Plus you'll have all onboard styles and voices now properly balanced, brand new live guitar and other audio selections to complement your styles, plus you'll have T4 like choir voices, plus you'll have some brand new styles and some modified onboard ones.

Apart from this, you'll have a huge new midi & MP3 library!

I'll have mine soon & I'll post an honest review here, but the demo's by itself convinced me that it'a another MUST HAVE for me.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#349868 - 08/29/12 10:00 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
thanks

#349935 - 08/29/12 09:57 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Hi Bobby,

Last night I cleaned up my Audya a bit. I put all the stuff that would not play in a seperate directory.

However, here's what I did with my Yamaha & what I'm going to do with the Audya:

1. I create a new folder called "I like"

2. Next I start listening one by one to all the styles I have. If anything grabs my attention, I copy and past to my "I like" folder. This takes up a lot of time, even weeks maybe.

3. When I find a good intro or ending on an otherwise poor style, I'll save these seperately for later use.

4. When I'm done, I start to listen to every single style in my "I like" folder. Because everything in there grabs my attention and inspires me, I'll thoroughly enjoy listening to all of them one by one and this do not feel tedeous at all anymore.

5. Every so often a song would come to mind whilst I'm being higly inspired. I then save it immediately as an registration with the song title as it's name.

6. I repeat "4. & 5." for as long as I have this arranger. Everytime I do this, more songs spring to mind.

7. Later I'll start tweaking some of the styles in my "I like" folder. In my Yamaha, I started copying intros & endings that are nice to some of my favourite styles. Even some complete variations from other styles. (I like to start with a soft ballad in variation 1 and build it up to a rock version in variation 4. This is just the way I like to perform.)

The above is just the way I like to do it & it works well for me. Yes, there are some good styles and also some common ones out there. The above is the only way I've found to date to sift through them all.

I guess I now have over 20 000 styles for the Audya. At least 1 000 or so will be of outstanding quality. Of those, maybe 300 or so will motivate me to play something in a way to my liking.

Remember, we don't gig, but use our Audya for live Praise & Worship only. 300 Songs is a lot for us and more than adequite for our needs. I'm now looking forward to AJ's tutorial DVD. There are still many things about the Audya that I do not yet fully understand. I want to make this learning curve as short as possible.

Hope the above helps someone out there.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#349945 - 08/30/12 02:01 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: NiteLife]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Now that is a very good system. Must give it a go.
I am reluctant to admit it but I have so many styles that there is no doubt a few of them remain untested and could turn out to be what I need.

#349957 - 08/30/12 04:17 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Oh yes Bobby,

The best download over there by far is called: "ketron Audya bestStyles.rar" Be sure to download and listen first. If you sort your view by amount of downloads, these will be easier to find.

In the meantime, I'm waiting in great anticipation for all my new Audya goodies. I'm sure I'll be blown away even more within a day or two.

I'll hardly be over that, when AJ's AJAMSONIC stuff will next blow me away even more. I can hardly wait for those AWESOME new "talking" choir voices. Plus AJ has a bunch of new live guitar & other live audio additions included! And not to forget the tutorial DVD...I also look forward to all onboard styles & voices now being at the same sound level - this will save me much time & effort in setting up my registrations. Over and above this I also want to see & experience what he did with the harmonizer settings...

Remember, I've not even had Ketron's new sound upgrade as yet!

Life is GOOD & it keeps on getting better. The Audya really brought a new level of excitement into my life - not that I was bored to start out with...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350045 - 08/31/12 05:09 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: Henni]
kharri Offline

I searched for "ketron Audya bestStyles.rar" but could not find it. Could you provide the link, or the message title so I can search for it?

Thanks

#350203 - 09/02/12 09:35 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: kharri]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: kharri
...I searched for "ketron Audya bestStyles.rar" but could not find it. Could you provide the link, or the message title so I can search for it?..

http://createsongstyles.com/forum/index.php?topic=11518.0

Just scroll down a bit till you see it.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350247 - 09/03/12 10:45 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: Henni]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: Henni
Originally Posted By: kharri
...I searched for "ketron Audya bestStyles.rar" but could not find it. Could you provide the link, or the message title so I can search for it?..

http://createsongstyles.com/forum/index.php?topic=11518.0

Just scroll down a bit till you see it.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Hi

I looked also to the "ketron Audya bestStyles.rar". But at the end this are the factory styles. Nothing new....

Joe

#350280 - 09/03/12 09:16 PM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: Joe0710]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
...But at the end this are the factory styles. Nothing new....

Hi Joe, I suspect it's because I do not have the 2011 sound and style update then & also the fact that due to a mistake I made I'm forced to run with OS20C only. Those styles are set up completely different than my onboard factory styles. I've actually compared a few of them.

My update is in the mail to me & hopefully I'll have within a day or two.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350332 - 09/04/12 08:36 AM Re: My Pen Drive On It's Way....... :) [Re: Henni]
kharri Offline

I got my 2012 Pen Drive.
All I can say is WOW. This really shows off the Audya.
This is professional quality.

I just wish there were more songs!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online