SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#349346 - 08/20/12 12:44 AM Share your registrations...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

I'm in arranger heaven. And soon my Audya will be restored & upgraded to 42B. Also, I intend to have both the 2011 & 2012 sound & style upgrades soon. And not to neglect, also Robert's new styles as soon as they become available.

However, do any of you maybe have some of your registrations to share? We use our Audya only for Gospel outreaches, so not going to use your creations to earn any income. That's a promise.

If you are willing to share: hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com

We haven't tried the harmonizer as yet. Would any of you care to share your settings with us?

Also, what is your opinion of the AJAMSONIC upgrade. The reason I ask is that it's rather expensive from where I'm located. Also, I do not need any midi or MP3 files. Also, I do not need any ram upgrade as we do not focus on solo instruments, but rather on our singing. Your honest review would be appreciated.

And lastly, is their any quick way to convert some of my Korg .pat files for the Audya?

Thank you in advance for any replies,
Henni

#349347 - 08/20/12 12:48 AM Re: Share your registrations... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Sorry mods,

My bad. I intended this for the Ketron forum. However, I'll leave as is. Feel free to delete if you wish.

Regards,
Henni

#349364 - 08/20/12 08:10 AM Re: Share your registrations... [Re: Henni]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Henni, it is appropriate to post it here.
I will try to find my file of registrations. I sold my Audya after a couple of years so didn't get to try the AJam stuff. It is probably great, but surely not necessary as the Audya is wonderful on its own.
As you know, I'm a great fan of your wonderful ministry.
DonM

#349422 - 08/20/12 09:14 PM Re: Share your registrations... [Re: DonM]
Henni Offline

Hi DonM,

Thank you for your kind words. Thank also for your registrations - I can't wait to start using them.

I am so elated with the Audya. Played it last night through our sound system for the 1st time. I was once again blown away. The sounds are in a league of it's own. To this date I've never heard anything like it. Hard to imagine this band like sound comes from our arranger and that it's my fingers bringing out such a rich sound! It grabs one's attention immediately & demands respect at the same time. Even Monica could not believe what she heard. We do not have a great enough vocabulary to describe this Audya. "AWESOME" will have to suffice for now.

I've read many comments about the Audya drums, but that's only a small part of this awesome package. The overall arranger sounds are crisp & clear and those many, many different fills are jus awesome. And then when the bass starts doing it's own thing and every now and then the drummer does it's thing without me doing anything. If I should even begin to start describing those live guitars...Let's not get started.

Really, I know I sound like a child again, but this Audya is the most stunning thing that has EVER happened to our music. And we're only getting started with her now...

Keep well my friend,
Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online