SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#347950 - 07/28/12 04:57 PM Re: Playing music on the Forum [Re: tony mads usa]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Casarosa, What touches me the most is the feeling in your playing. That is gift we are born with it says much about you. I like your rendition of both songs.

John C.

#348010 - 07/30/12 04:16 AM Re: Playing music on the Forum [Re: Audrey Turner]
casarosa Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
Thank you folks pleased you liked my music very much appreciated
Regards
Casa

#348638 - 08/07/12 01:20 PM Re: Playing music on the Forum [Re: Audrey Turner]
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
I haven't been back to the Forum in quite some time so I was pleased to see that member players are still interested in listening to music by other members, or exchanging music. For those of you who are new members, we used to exchange all the time, or post our music on various web sites for others to download. I did a lot of it by email, but quit because it took too much of my time. However, I did get to chat with players from all over the world, and that was an amazing experience.

I originally started sharing styles from different brands of keyboards so others would have a broader library of styles to chose from, and Gunnar Jonny started me out on that venture. I always tried to use a style that wasn't on Technics keyboards, and converted them over for Technics use. I constantly searched other websites for styles that someone converted from new keyboards to use on the older boards, such as Roland G70 to Roland E86. There is a ton of them out there, but some need a lot of tweaking to make them sound right. I didn't really care how bad my playing was because the song could be erased in the sequencer and the style saved and reused by the new owner. But, because one or two people in the world actually liked my songs, I started taking more time on my playing and started using the onboard editors. That is a learning experience that takes quite some time to master. It opened up new doors for me. I started recording my songs to CD's and passing them out to others and was encouraged to do even more.

I found a website called esnips that would let you upload songs for others to download, and I have had albums on there for 5 years now. If there is any interest shown, I will update the site and add another 60 or so songs. Some are Latin favorites a friend asked me to do, but the bulk of the music is Gospel and Praise & Worship songs.

#348685 - 08/08/12 05:04 AM Re: Playing music on the Forum [Re: Bud Whipple]
bazz3 Offline

Loc: Mannum South Australia
HI Bud,

Great to hear that you are about again.

I remember your tribute after 7/11, it brings tears to my eyes, followed by a feeling of determination to "get on with the job".

Best Regards Barry

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online