SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34787 - 03/20/10 11:44 PM vocalizer Audya
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
I have a problem with my my Audya and the vocalizer Either if I use the midifile or the style and let the vocalizer work I have to push my voice real hard to get the vocalizer start and also the vozalizer sound like metalic. If someone had notice this problem and also solved it can you Please give me info about this
Thanks in advance

#34788 - 03/20/10 11:51 PM Re: vocalizer Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by player 1:
I have a problem with my my Audya and the vocalizer Either if I use the midifile or the style and let the vocalizer work I have to push my voice real hard to get the vocalizer start and also the vozalizer sound like metalic. If someone had notice this problem and also solved it can you Please give me info about this
Thanks in advance

Player1,

Skude had a problem with his Audya not certain if it's the same as yours but there is known problems with the Auyda soundcards I am not certain if this is the same, maybe, if it is this will not be cured with OS4. Someone will answer you shortly I feel sure!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34789 - 03/21/10 03:47 AM Re: vocalizer Audya
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by player 1:
Thanks in advance

Hi Player1,

I have the similar experience, not sure if its a real problem as some of the Audya owners are stating this. I can definitly agree to the hard push on the voice. What I can say is, that the TC helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT is sounding better than the internal Ketron vocalizer from my point of view. What I have read in an Audya test report is, that Ketron should improve the paramter settings of the vocalizer, so it is possible that it is only a problem of settings.

Maybe AJ has some ideas on that, or maybe Drumremix - he hepled my yesterday.

Joe

#34790 - 03/21/10 01:18 PM Re: vocalizer Audya
skude Offline

I had problems with the vocalizer, it was acting very funny. the volume was changing, and sometimes it dropped out, not working at all. I also notice, singing low (volume) it was comming and going and the voices sounded very funny.(difficult to explain). Also count in, main output and headphone output dropped out very often. I was told the soundboard was defective. Monday I finally got the new soundboard, after some help from AJ it seems to be OK. I still need to use it for a longer period of time before I can tell for sure. Even with the defective board it could work fine for one week and the next one only problems. We'll see how it goes.

skude

#34791 - 03/21/10 11:38 PM Re: vocalizer Audya
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
Well AJ, have you anything to say about this
as I see there is more than me who have this problem

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online