SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34774 - 03/16/10 02:17 AM Audya audio drums
skude Offline

AJ may be you can help me with this one.
The Audya played very fine at my Friday gig.
In the middle of my saturday gig, suddenly the audio drums were not playing right, not in sync with the rest of the style tracks. Why? If this happens again what can I do? I did a restart, but no luck. All styles using audiodrums had the same problem. The styles started fine, but after a minute or so drums were really out of sync. Next day, turning on the KB, the styles were playing fine.BTW. Finally got my new soundboard yesterday (long wait). Did testing last night and today, so far so good. "Count in" and vocalizer OK. Can't really see that the faulty soundboard had something to do with the audiodrum issue. You tell me. I'm using OS30A installed after instructions.
Thanks
skude

#34775 - 03/16/10 05:04 AM Re: Audya audio drums
Rule Offline

problem with hardware , I've had the same problem no mather wich software was installed, I changed Audya for new one and there is no more problem. I wrote a lot about this problem on this forum so check it .

#34776 - 03/19/10 03:11 AM Re: Audya audio drums
skude Offline

Just an update
AJ has been working with me on this, looks like the problem is solved.(I hope) Need to test the KB a little longer, to be sure. Thanks AJ
skude

#34777 - 04/03/10 03:17 PM Re: Audya audio drums
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Just an update
AJ has been working with me on this, looks like the problem is solved.(I hope) Need to test the KB a little longer, to be sure. Thanks AJ
skude

Hi Skude,

own a Audya since about 1 year. Had this sync problem once in a time - not a real problem. Today I had this problem similar to your description. It was nearly with every style with audio drums. Have you got a solution for that?

Any help is welcome.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 04-03-2010).]

#34778 - 04/03/10 04:36 PM Re: Audya audio drums
skude Offline

Joe
After installing a new soundboard, I have not had any drum problems. After just changing the soundboard I still had problems, then AJ told me to reload some systemfiles. So far it works fine.
skude

#34779 - 04/04/10 12:44 AM Re: Audya audio drums
Joe0710 Offline

Quote:
Joe
After installing a new soundboard, I have not had any drum problems. After just changing the soundboard I still had problems, then AJ told me to reload some systemfiles. So far it works fine.
skude

Skude,

thanks, I will try today, if I still have tha problem I will contact AJ.

Joe

#34780 - 04/04/10 01:36 AM Re: Audya audio drums
skude Offline

Joe
The files I'm talking about, you need to know which one to reload don't do it if you don't know. Ask before you do something with the system files. The right files have to be reloaded in the right order.
skude

#34781 - 04/04/10 02:24 AM Re: Audya audio drums
Joe0710 Offline

Quote:
Joe
The files I'm talking about, you need to know which one to reload don't do it if you don't know. Ask before you do something with the system files. The right files have to be reloaded in the right order.
skude

Skude,

thanks, yes, I will not touch the system if I do not know exactly what to do in which order. I'm currently just looking if I have the same problems like yesterday.

Joe

#34782 - 04/05/10 12:34 AM Re: Audya audio drums
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
I hade this problem when I load os 3.0 and I was in contact with Ketron they sad that I should reload the file called alltabs.tab
I did that and it works for me, I had also another problem when I load the 3.0 it was that the styles was not in right place so when I play for ex. blues it plays rock and so on but the alttabs. solve it

#34783 - 04/07/10 12:06 PM Re: Audya audio drums
Joe0710 Offline

It seems I found the reason for the synchronizing problem on my Audya. Yesterday I had a long conversation with the Ketron hotline and they looked via remote into my Keyboard. They changed files, checked the HD.... After that I tested it another 2 or 3 hours, still the same problem. Today I called again the hotline and we decided that I will send the Audya for repair - looks like a HW problem.
When I came home from work I looked at my Audya and realized that I had connected a floppy drive on one of the USB ports. (I converted some legacy MS styles on my XD3 that the Audya can read it, so I used the floppy to copy the styles to the HDD)
I disconnected the floppy drive and the problem was gone. I connected the floppy drive again - it took me not one minute to provoke the problem.
So it seems, that connected devices on the USB ports have influence on that specific problem. It also seems that it is depending on the kind of device connected - e.g. a memory stick causes no problems on my Audya.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 04-07-2010).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online