SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#347078 - 07/16/12 10:31 AM OT
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I guess the "NO CALL LIST" is useless again? For the past couple of months I get three or four recorded calls a day from Google and a host of other marketers.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Is any one here that has another business that is getting swamped too?

#347081 - 07/16/12 10:43 AM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I used to enjoy your calls Boo. Got all your 'Puter problems figured out, huh?

As to the DNC lists....politicians are exempt and make up the majority of calls I get these days. Other than that the only commercial calls I get are from businesses that I have a relationship with...and they are also exempt from the DNC restrictions.

Eddie

#347083 - 07/16/12 11:00 AM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

I just called the do not call number a few months back to re-register or what ever they call it.

I wonder if there is a number to place complaints?

After spending time with you for a couple hours Eddie, I'm now a puter GURU. I charge $150 and hour and paid $185,000 in taxes last year. Man you're good. How that for exaggerating?

I've had a few minor things, but really after your help, I'm not as timid and have figured out a few things myself. Like I mentioned on the forum before, I'm saving you for the whoppers friend. Her, her ,her!
You're a good man Eddie. I don't give a crap what Gary says about ya.

#347085 - 07/16/12 11:14 AM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

DONT ANSWER THE PHONE.....simple,...check the caller ID.....
and since this is just an open OT....I'm just sitting here relaxing on an off day eating delicious fresh strawberries and blueberry's oh so good.... I love fresh fruit don't you?

Edited by Dnj (07/16/12 11:32 AM)

#347096 - 07/16/12 12:53 PM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Donny my phone equipment is older than my dinosaur Korg i30. It does not show the call. The wife is the only one with a job. I have to answer the phone. I'm stuck out. My big toe is sticking out of the sock I'm wearing.

I've been eating bananas and chocolate cookies floating in milk. In between I've been munching on Red Beans and Rice with mustard and chopped up pure simple dill american pickles. I don't like no kosher anything. They don't even taste like pickles

#347097 - 07/16/12 12:57 PM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Boo, you can go to the national dnc website and register complaints. But, I'm telling you, it won't do any good. They aren't enforcing the law, apparently.
I heard you have to file a lawsuit to get them to stop.
DonM

#347099 - 07/16/12 01:09 PM Re: OT [Re: DonM]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Don tried to get me to stop calling him.

IT DIDN'T WORK!

HA HA!

Russ (Lilly Tomlin's phone buddy) Lay

#347114 - 07/16/12 02:34 PM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Don, Is it OK to find out their location walk in with an A-K47 and stress them out like they are doing us every time they call and pi$$ us off. I mean turn-around is fair play, right?

#347119 - 07/16/12 02:58 PM Re: OT [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Boo why ain't you giggin.....are you making the effort to get jobs or you just don't want to ?....

#347133 - 07/16/12 04:08 PM Re: OT [Re: Dnj]
brickboo Offline

Donny old friend,

I'm never gonna make money here anyway. Anything that doesn't go twang coming out of any instrument around here is considered Jazz by the cowpokes in Colorado. Ha ha!

I'm too sophisticated I guess. I do Blueberry Hill Fats Domino style Lol!!!!
Notice below my Son's daughter with the painted paw nail. Ha ha!

Attachments
Sweet Heart1.jpg

Description: My Grand Daughter

Edited by brickboo (07/16/12 04:13 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online