SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#346858 - 07/12/12 12:30 PM Re: Accordion Keyboards- Any Market? [Re: Fran Carango]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Fran- After the multiple back surgeries, I 'm a sitter. Got a nice Roc-n-soc seat and backrest. In fact its the reason I went looking for an accordion keyboard in the first place.

#346860 - 07/12/12 12:59 PM Re: Accordion Keyboards- Any Market? [Re: sparky589]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: sparky589
Fran- After the multiple back surgeries, I 'm a sitter. Got a nice Roc-n-soc seat and backrest. In fact its the reason I went looking for an accordion keyboard in the first place.

Sparky, I am just having fun with my buddy Donnie...I know there are reasons for some folks to sit and lighten their load..

#346871 - 07/12/12 08:25 PM Re: Accordion Keyboards- Any Market? [Re: Fran Carango]
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Donny, I like to stand when I'm playing the keyboard or the KX5, but I have a high stool (31") within reach if I need to sit a spell. I use the stool when I use the accordion.
Sparky, I have the stand-alone model.
Fran, I'm at Gino's the first Thursday of the month. The economy is not so good in that area. Several restaurants closed or changed hands in that neighborhood. Apparently, the week after Gino's said that they couldn't afford to have me there, they caught flak from customers and the owners asked me to come back once a month. So, let me know when your coming and I'll bring it to the gig for you to take home and try.
Ciao,
Jerry

#347134 - 07/16/12 04:09 PM Re: Accordion Keyboards- Any Market? [Re: Jerry T]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Jerry,

That converted SD1 plus on ebay has a lower reserve of $1k now..15 hours left on auction..current bid still below that..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online