SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#346580 - 07/08/12 09:01 AM Telmos's Soundtrack Tribute To Bruce Lee !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Telmo, thanks for producing your beautiful T4 Soundtrack Tribute to Bruce Lee. clap
Growing up as a chinese american kid, Lee was the first asian super hero that I admired and contine to look up to.
Bruce Lee's legacy lives on through your music. Thank you. Scott

#346587 - 07/08/12 11:48 AM Re: Telmos's Soundtrack Tribute To Bruce Lee ! [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Excellent all around, Telmo, from your obviously detailed preparation, the incredible arrangement, plus, your talented fingers.

Beautifully done...love the visuals.

Thanks for posting this, Scott.

It seem strange that only Tyros4 manages to be the choice of music up-loaders to SZ...I'm sure the PA3X is equally as powerful, and a few SZ'ers are enthusiastic and dedicated owners (and, no doubt, fine players), but uploads of that instrument on SZ are conspicuous by their absence.

Thanks again, and thanks Telmo..you are an inspiration to all of us.

Ian

#346598 - 07/08/12 02:27 PM Re: Telmos's Soundtrack Tribute To Bruce Lee ! [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks for the link, Scott, and Telmo's incredible composition. One of the things I love to do with Temo's submissions is to listen to them without the video, mainly so I'm not distracted by his video creativity, which like his playing, is second to none.

Outstanding,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#346725 - 07/10/12 10:31 AM Re: Telmos's Soundtrack Tribute To Bruce Lee ! [Re: Scottyee]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello
I just wish to Thank very much my dear friend SCOTT for posting my performance here, and also Thank GARY and IAN for the very kind words and high remarks. Best regards, Telmo. smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online