SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#346206 - 06/28/12 09:00 PM Re: The setup continues to grow and change ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Ok - I'm at a fork in the road. (Yogi Berra would say "take it") ...
I love the"in my face" monitor of the paas, but I miss my slimmer, tighter mic/kb stand combo that I cannot use with the sound bar. It's a trade off either way --- the paas extends the "arse" end of my k/b by about 6 inches, and that makes the stand mounted mic boom unusable. I'll try one more w/e with the old stand and see if I miss the paas too much. I'm facing the Bose at me from the corner of the kb with only 1 height extender and the crowd will get the bounced sound - fine for the dinner rooms.
Sigh ... And I thought I was all set for the summer.
Don mason ... Start saving your greens fees - this paas would fit on your USS stand just beautifully.
smile
( x-stands ... Not so much )

Sorry, my friend, I love my setup just the way it is. I don't need no stinkin' monitors!
DonM

#346211 - 06/29/12 04:12 AM Re: The setup continues to grow and change ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

I knew it wouldn't last Dave.......eBay?

#346285 - 07/01/12 05:07 PM Re: The setup continues to grow and change ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Oh, it's not a dead horse just yet ... and I won't need to look far for someone who will love this monitor. In fact, I STILL may be just that someone .... only need to make peace with the whole stand issue. It's been years since I carried or used a stand-a-lone mic boom, and I realized how much better my setup is without one.
Just keeping everyone in the loop while I test the waters!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online