SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#345950 - 06/21/12 09:28 PM Re: UK's - Robert's AUDYA Style Packs [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

thank you for the update
i bet it will be worth the wait

#347728 - 07/24/12 12:27 PM Re: UK's - Robert's AUDYA Style Packs [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Unfortunately they won't be ready for the end of the month...sorry. However we might have the demo's ready. Hopefully, if things continue as they are now we will be in a position to release the full Style Pack towards the end of July or maybe the very beginning of August at the latest. Will keep you informed though.

TWD,

how is the status here. Still end of July, beginning of August?
And if they are available - how can I order them?

Joe

#347737 - 07/24/12 01:20 PM Re: UK's - Robert's AUDYA Style Packs [Re: leezone]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Hi Joe.

I can't really tell you anything else just yet but we are hoping for good news soon. I think you deserve some kind of explanation and without saying too much; Robert has been very poorly indeed (since a few days after making the announcement of the styles!) and it has affected his ability to work (which is why he was not in Frankfurt or the UK earlier this year). Illness cares not for schedules and has no sympathy for the victim.

Thanks for being so patient - we realize waiting is very frustrating.

#347741 - 07/24/12 01:43 PM Re: UK's - Robert's AUDYA Style Packs [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Hi Joe.

I can't really tell you anything else just yet but we are hoping for good news soon. I think you deserve some kind of explanation and without saying too much; Robert has been very poorly indeed (since a few days after making the announcement of the styles!) and it has affected his ability to work (which is why he was not in Frankfurt or the UK earlier this year). Illness cares not for schedules and has no sympathy for the victim.

Thanks for being so patient - we realize waiting is very frustrating.

Hi TWD,

thanks for the update. All the best wishes to Robert, hope is getting well again soon.

Joe

#347759 - 07/24/12 06:58 PM Re: UK's - Robert's AUDYA Style Packs [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

TWD

please let Robert know that our thoughts and prayers are with him
and please let him know we appreciate everything he does involving Ketron & the Audya...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online