Topic Options
#345232 - 06/01/12 01:42 AM Wersi in a different environment
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

Enjoy

Bill

#345243 - 06/01/12 12:14 PM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

I am not with this Bill, you got me, I give in, where's the catch, is it a scam, if its the Wersi being played I can't hear it, yet another wasted opportunity. I do hope you have not stopped taking your medication again, you know what happened last time. confused2

#345248 - 06/01/12 02:03 PM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: abacus]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I know that the organ has to be put in a different light so it will create interest in the younger musicians so I do understand the reason for the demo/video. I also feel anger when I see another display of illusion; looking at what is not real – nothing but hype.

The Wersi organ has been my favorite for the last 20 years and I know what that organ can do with the right player; the word is unbelievable. The video is about a guitar (what’s new) a drummer and I think a bass player; I do not think the man on the organ was playing bass pedals – oh, and yes the singer and violin player. Why not use a simple synth or keyboard that was all that was needed.

Please excuse my anger, it comes from someone who loves music as it once was.

John C.

Abacus, please excuse me.

#345270 - 06/01/12 07:04 PM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: abacus]
vangelis Offline

Loc: FLORIDA
Well, the first video the demonstrator is playing a piano sound that no other keyboard has, so you have to buy this keyboard, and the second video, the WERSI organ, the player is playing a one of a kind chorus sound, so, conclusion,run out and buy a WERSI, if you can't afford it, get a loan.
HA HA HA HA HA, main focus, musicians that play real instruments and not an arranger, I guess thats what they are trying to say in these DEMOS, what a waste of time.

Edited by vangelis (06/01/12 07:05 PM)

#345274 - 06/01/12 10:29 PM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: vangelis]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill.

If this is truly a demo put out by Music Store for the future of Wersi well hell Wersi is shure going downhill, again, in their hands anyway, the future is "Grim" like the fairy tale.

#345277 - 06/02/12 12:59 AM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
1. Switch off your keyboard and pack it away
2 Have a shower and get changed
3. Have a look online or in the local paper for groups/bands in your area (Make sure they have keyboards in them)
4. Go out and see them and have a good time

When you wake up in the morning you will then understand the title of the thread, and what the videos are about.

In addition NEVER let the technology become the master.

Bill

#345284 - 06/02/12 05:16 AM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: abacus]
vangelis Offline

Loc: FLORIDA
Originally Posted By: abacus
3. Have a look online or in the local paper for groups/bands in your area (Make sure they have keyboards in them)

When you wake up in the morning you will then understand the title of the thread, and what the videos are about.

Bill

Speaking on behalf of myself and over 25 years music experience,I had every synth out there from the POLYSIX which was the first programmable synth to todays beasts campared to then, I am sure that we are all aware of what technology can do for you, as I can see it at the present time, it's a "GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS", so, although there is no substitute for real musicians, clubs are cutting back to a point that is ridiculous, that is the real fact not a dream and to see an actual BAND these days around here, were I am,is a rare occasion, now back to the WERSI DEMO, the Music Store is supposed to show the product but instead shows a Band, unacceptable, period, WERSI? I haven't seen anything that I can say WOW, to actually buy one,they are only tools to help you do your job better you cannot fall in love with a brand name to the point were anything they bring out is out of this world, cause from what I see it's all rehash of the same old we are just not wise enough to realize it.

#345287 - 06/02/12 06:49 AM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: vangelis]
Tony Hughes Offline

Well done Van, you know in the right hands you could bin the rest of the band, that Wersi could have done all that not certain why it was even there in the first place, the guy playing the Wersi just could not cut the mustard, or play it.

I am still missing something here, must be my age... confused2 drums piano violin guitar laugh
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345313 - 06/02/12 10:49 PM Re: Wersi in a different environment [Re: vangelis]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: vangelis
Originally Posted By: abacus

Bill

you cannot fall in love with a brand name to the point were anything they bring out is out of this world,

Vangelis,

Some people do... sofa
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online