SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#345017 - 05/23/12 12:32 AM sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav
gokuss4 Offline

I would like to wav sample of an acoustic guitar from tyros 3 or 4 (but if you do not have the Tyros3 o Tyros4 okay even Tyros2) and "boys choir oh" from Tyros4.
Give me a hand? Unfortunately I have no tyros and I can not do it
You decide how many layers etc. ... wav samples in 16-bit
The size of each item must not exceed 150 mb (but even less ...), the total number of wav files for voice to be clear ...
If you need more info let me know
is It possible?
thanks

A good guitar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYRJnk03S0&feature=plcp

#345029 - 05/23/12 08:28 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
gokuss4 Offline

anyone can help me?

#345030 - 05/23/12 08:29 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Why a Tyros guitar and choir, there are plenty of wav samples on the web that are far in advance of anything that a hardware arranger can muster.

I suspect what you are really after is the Super Articulation effect (Yamahas, posh name for layer switching which has been available in the pro market for over 10 years) which is a completely different kettle of fish, and requires knowledge and time to create, (You can’t just record a sample and expect it to work like it does in a Tyros) in addition there are many more effects and controls that are built into the sound itself and so it is not just a sample, therefore you would need to add these as well.

If you have the knowledge, patience and the appropriate software/hardware it can be done, but is normally beyond what most arranger players are prepared to take on.

If you do want to try it, just type “guitar sample creation” into Google and you will find various software and tutorials to help you out.

Hope this helps

Bill

#345031 - 05/23/12 08:33 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
gokuss4 Offline

Can you Advise me for an acoustic guitar sample/vst good as tyros 2/3? and a choir? We know something?
A commercial library with sample in wav?
Thanks

#345063 - 05/24/12 04:23 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
abacus Offline

You should be able to find all you want here

Bill

#345080 - 05/25/12 12:13 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
gokuss4 Offline

nothing is good quality ... other?

#345083 - 05/25/12 01:58 AM Re: sampled acoustic guitar and choir boys oh wav [Re: gokuss4]
abacus Offline

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online