SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#34528 - 02/13/10 05:45 AM Re: USB setup for Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Hi Nedim
yes,I am redy to buy one on Bosnia market from my friend in Sarajevo.Yest that was a beautifol thre monts last year.In Baš Čaršija I know all
waiters...
Seriosly I am setysfied with Audya allso with my Korg Pa2x.Audya is still not stabil yet ,but with God help will be some day.
If you know haw to set up my Sequencer and Audya to play Midi files let me know...
Nice to see you on Forum and you got a mail...

#34529 - 02/13/10 05:52 AM Re: USB setup for Audya
Tonewheeldude Offline

Sorry Dusan I can't understand your post at all. are you saying the midi track starts to play but then the built in styles on the Audya turn on?

If you have had to re-install OS3 it makes me wonder if you are not having the same problem as others we read about here:

http://forums.ketronmusic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=688

My Audya just 'works' perfectly in a MIDI environment so it has to be:
1) something your doing wrong
2) something you (or you retailer) has already done wrong (like the OS update thing)
3) something wrong with your keyboard.
4) something wrong with your software.

Don't let it frustrate you or complain about it here, just ask the shop you brought the Audya from for help, that's what they are there for. If they can't help they should ask their distributor, if the distributor can't help they should ask the factory...its how a support system works.

And do the same with the software package.

#34530 - 02/13/10 06:45 AM Re: USB setup for Audya
Dusan Offline

TWD exsactly that I say about Style start to play.Once again:
When I start Sonar to play Midi file I can hear Audya to play that Midi file.After two or thre measure of that Midi file aranger start to play allso.In that moment I can hear Midi file from sequencer and Style from Audya in the same time.
My Audya coming with last OS version (3.0.a).Like you can read my post befor that I complain haw my Audya dont recognize no one USB port(in front of Audya)also my computer dont recognize driver from Audya.
You allredy know,I reload OS in Audya and anather problem coming out.I realy dont know whay that hepened,but that is reality.In my bouth computers is the same problem with Audya and with bouth comp I haw no problems atall with athers instrument like Pa2x or with Tyros.My conclusion is:my comp is OK and my software in comp is OK,but something is not in Audya.

#34531 - 02/13/10 07:26 AM Re: USB setup for Audya
Tonewheeldude Offline

Did your Audya have OS3 from the factory or did the shop install it? You need to ask the shop because they may have done it wrong (but might be reluctant to tell you). If it were my Audya I would reload OS2a, styles, OS2C and then OS3 like it says on the UK website. If it had OS3 installed from the factory you don't need to do that. Your Audya should just work, if it doesn't work there is obviously a problem and I don't think any of us can help you with it..

You also say your computer doesn't see the drivers, but then say the Audya is playing MIDI files from your computer but in a strange way?

You really need to get on to the shop you brought it from. You could be wasting hours for no reason.

Also, you shouldn't be using the USB ports on the front of your Audya! they are for devices like memory sticks etc. Like I said before you need to use the rear USB socket.

#34532 - 02/13/10 08:53 AM Re: USB setup for Audya
Dusan Offline

I can say,I recive my Audya directly from truck who drive instrument from Germany in original package.OS must be loadet in Germany or directly in Ketron.Cant investigate that.After reload OS all USB ports start to work also comp can recognize Audya driver like I say befor.After reload OS Audya work with Sonar sequencer,with Windows media player and with WanBasco Midi player with no problem except also start aranger to play.
(You also say your computer doesn't see the drivers, but then say the Audya is playing MIDI files from your computer but in a strange way)
That was be befor I reload OS
Iam interest:can I reload all OS from begining start with first one and go with all update to 3.0a?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online