SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#344125 - 04/27/12 02:45 AM INS Drum instrument
spfernandes Offline

Loc: Portugal
Hi!

How can I create/load an INS drum instrument into my Audya?

Thanks

#344158 - 04/28/12 03:18 AM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: spfernandes]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
you can't create .ins file, only ketron can do it
you can only load if you have it... but nothing we have
ketron actualy never make it for us

then... is more fast to create audio pattern

#344201 - 04/30/12 03:32 AM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: pastroccio]
spfernandes Offline

Thanks pastroccio!

I don't understand ketron's politicy: they create a machine with some functions but they not make available software for use it.

They sell us a Ferrari but the accelerator pedal just belongs to a Citroen...

Why nobody does nothing about this situation???

#344304 - 05/02/12 12:57 AM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: spfernandes]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
there are many post about this, I'm italian and talk direct to ketron too. why they don't do it ? ... maybe because not enough people ask for it (I want too this function)
the answer is alwasy the same: you can create the wav drum loop
ok.. ok

sorry I don't know, try to ask sokratis or ketron aj

I hope in future too

#344321 - 05/02/12 09:01 AM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: spfernandes]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: spfernandes
Thanks pastroccio!

They sell us a Ferrari but the accelerator pedal just belongs to a Citroen...

stop HEY there is nothing wrong with the accelator pedal in my Citroën, period! darthvader

And Audya a Ferrari?? Yeah, but only if refer to the pricelevel...... grin grin grin

Cheers
GJ

#344357 - 05/02/12 11:24 PM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: pastroccio]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: pastroccio
there are many post about this, I'm italian and talk direct to ketron too. why they don't do it ? ... maybe because not enough people ask for it (I want too this function)
the answer is alwasy the same: you can create the wav drum loop
ok.. ok

sorry I don't know, try to ask sokratis or ketron aj

I hope in future too

Hi...So...
They are a lot of things, or problems that we say as users, however a lot of them are not realized from the company..

#344475 - 05/07/12 03:36 AM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: Sokratis 1974]
spfernandes Offline

Hi Sokratis!

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your opinion!

In fact this function is part of AUDYA (the menu is there).
What Ketron is doing is not providing the software for users (like me) to apply the drum sounds of other brands (Korg, Yamaha, ...) in Audya's styles, making their sound (even) better!

I think if it were possible to mark Ketron would benefit ...

Greetings!

#344500 - 05/07/12 03:22 PM Re: INS Drum instrument [Re: spfernandes]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Hi Sokratis!

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your opinion!

In fact this function is part of AUDYA (the menu is there).
What Ketron is doing is not providing the software for users (like me) to apply the drum sounds of other brands (Korg, Yamaha, ...) in Audya's styles, making their sound (even) better!

I think if it were possible to mark Ketron would benefit ...

Greetings!

My friend..
I agree absolutely with you…. I have also Korg, and I had from I-30 all series models later...
However, I am not the company…
I have certain friendly relations with certain persons of Ketron and nothing more….
Also I collaborated, in the stabilization of Audya OS...

I have send my Audya in service 4 times for serious problems....One year before I had my Audya, 40 days in service, and I had play every day in Hotels that I play In Crete with my old SD-1.....

Also a lot of possibilities therefore, that I proposed in Ketron to they are given in the user and they did not never become, as :

1) Drums Kit with User Wav files (INS File)

2) Different Time Signature in a style

3) User Audio Guitars with wav loop of user

4) MSP with diferrent velocity layers, because now if I want to record a my MSP sound in a Style I have Only a Velocity..
As you know with a INS file sound we have 2 or 3 Velocity layer but with MSP only 1 layer.... very bad.... very poor....

5) A very easy Midi File convert to style from Style Compiler... With my Pa800 and now with my new Pa3x a midi file to convert style is very easy, and It you can without any software but onboard in keyboard....

And many more......

Is unacceptable, and I have said in Ketron many times, that no exist in Audya possibilities that exist for example in a Korg Pa80 that came out in market 12 years before...
Audya with costs 4000 euros it is unacceptable....

So......... I am not a person of Ketron company…. I am not….
I love very much the Audya, and I want to help here as I know....

APOLOGY for my English.... it is very poor, and I uses a method Translate to I write my responce ....

Thank you
Sokratis.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (05/07/12 03:41 PM)

#344532 - 05/08/12 06:30 PM Re: INS Drum instrument - to Sokratis [Re: Sokratis 1974]
spfernandes Offline

Of course Sokratis! And you have been VERY IMPORTANT to this forum for the help you give to all

My previous post was only against the (BAD) policy of Ketron (because deceive users with false functions ... then do not exist or can not be used). And in this case the INS drum instruments would only be necessary to provide a SERIOUSLY software so that the function could be used.

My apologies to you if I was wrong: it was not my intention! You're a good person and ... an excellent musician!

By the way, you can add to your list of fixes OS a very simple function (like in the good old SD1): to record how min/7th eg on bass, does not make sense to be necessary to record the way in min/7h all other parts of the style!

A big hug ...

#344534 - 05/08/12 10:43 PM Re: INS Drum instrument - to Sokratis [Re: spfernandes]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Of course Sokratis! And you have been VERY IMPORTANT to this forum for the help you give to all

My previous post was only against the (BAD) policy of Ketron (because deceive users with false functions ... then do not exist or can not be used). And in this case the INS drum instruments would only be necessary to provide a SERIOUSLY software so that the function could be used.

My apologies to you if I was wrong: it was not my intention! You're a good person and ... an excellent musician!

By the way, you can add to your list of fixes OS a very simple function (like in the good old SD1): to record how min/7th eg on bass, does not make sense to be necessary to record the way in min/7h all other parts of the style!

A big hug ...

Ok my friend no problem....
So.... In your proposal now...
You can to record now (from previous OS) min/7th from Edit Patern, but it have a limited I think only 3 mode...
Is bad to limited only 3 chords...

You imagine...
My Korg MicroArranger you can (like Pa80-50) to record up 6 CV in any Variation and you can choices:

Variations-CV1 – CV6

Intros/Endings-CV1 – CV2

Chords Record:
Maj
M7
M7b5
Sus4
Sus2
M7sus4
min
m6
m7
m7b5
mM7
7b5
7sus4
dim
dimM7
aug
aug7
augM7
no 3rd
no 3rd, no 5th

So.... If a keyboard like MicroArranger with cost 450 euros can too much more functions from a Audya, I think is very bad.....
However the sound of Audya, is unique and I don't can play live with different Arranger Keyboard.....
I am very happy that exists in my life the Audya!!!!! smile

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (05/08/12 10:44 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online