SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#344468 - 05/06/12 06:36 PM Re: Vangelis - Missing Soundtrack - played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Telmo,
wow, I'll really look forward to hearing your rendition of Indecent Proposal.

John Barry's soundtracks are superb. If you do enjoy them, if you get a chance, have a listen to Chaplin. Some of the tracks , I don't particularly like , but the main theme is hauntingly beautiful. Robert Downey Jnr. does a wonderful version of Smile right at the end, I think it's a bonus track, not actually part of the movie.

Anyway ,thank you so much, I'll really forward to hearing Indecent Proposal.

Originally Posted By: Telmo

Thank you very much dear Rikki for the kind words. I also love most of Vangelis tune as well.
Quote:
Luv to hear you play something by John Barry,
Indedecent Proposal,

RIKKI, I haven't forgoten your suggestion. Right now, I'm studying one of John Barry's tune, which is "Indecent Proposal" In a week or so, I intend to upload it. Thanks in advance for suggesting me such a wonderful tune. Best regards, Telmo. [/quote]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#344486 - 05/07/12 10:55 AM Re: Vangelis - Missing Soundtrack - played on Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Thelmo have you ever thought of producing the rock Opera
"BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY" by Queen on the Tyros 4....that would be so great wit all the different parts!!!!!

Every year we have a huge competition in Holland choosing the best songs of all times (top 2000) this song wins almost every year, and is seen as the best musical composition of our times.

Actually it consists of 3 different songs that freddy Mercury glued together.

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online