SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#343863 - 04/20/12 09:48 AM ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress?
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Any News???

#343875 - 04/20/12 10:43 PM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: NiteLife]
cakemog Offline

Hi Jim - have you seen all the info at www.ketronmusic.co.uk?? Just over a week to go so not long now.
Enjoying having both Audya and the new T4 10th Anniv. - the pair is just the right package for me.
Hope you're well. Carl

#343876 - 04/20/12 11:54 PM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: NiteLife]
cakemog Offline

By the way Jim - my only real gripe with these two boards is this:
the Audya thankfully has separate volume sliders for the different parts - why not separate output sockets for each part for recording and mixing the parts in a DAW??

the T4 has neither??

KETRON & YAMAHA - when are we gonna get separate output sockets for each part????????????

Looking forward (hopefully) to many styles from Robert!!! Carl

#343877 - 04/21/12 12:49 AM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: NiteLife]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Ketron UK should have samples on the website towards the end of the third week in May, but as already mentioned the actual release date is set for 1st June 2012

I am as eager as you to get hold of them smile

#343878 - 04/21/12 01:48 AM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: cakemog]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By: cakemog
the Audya thankfully has separate volume sliders for the different parts - why not separate output sockets for each part for recording and mixing the parts in a DAW??

the T4 has neither??

KETRON & YAMAHA - when are we gonna get separate output sockets for each part????????????

Arranger keyboards have always been designed (And conceived) for the home player market, (A smaller version of an organ that takes up less room and is cheaper to make, (Although not nearly as versatile) and as most home players have little interest in DAWs or external equipment, manufactures don’t bother fitting these facilities to them.

Bill

#343889 - 04/21/12 08:39 AM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: NiteLife]
cakemog Offline

Fair point Abacus - what I have is great, the separate outs would have made my setup 'perfect'.
Where are you located - 'English Riviera'???
I'm in Suffolk. Carl

#343890 - 04/21/12 09:10 AM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: cakemog]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Fair point Abacus - what I have is great, the separate outs would have made my setup 'perfect'.
Where are you located - 'English Riviera'???
I'm in Suffolk. Carl

English Riviera details here

Enjoy

Bill

#343896 - 04/21/12 11:43 AM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: abacus]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: abacus

Arranger keyboards have always been designed (And conceived) for the home player market, (A smaller version of an organ that takes up less room and is cheaper to make, (Although not nearly as versatile) and as most home players have little interest in DAWs or external equipment, manufactures don’t bother fitting these facilities to them.

Bill

I must correct you in the case of Ketron - all of their equipment is for professional and semi professional musicians/singers/song writers/composers, only a small percentage end up in the home. The Audya is designed for solo entertainers (or duo's) that want the sound of a live band.

In the UK, 80% of our keyboard users are performing or recording musicians. We have people using the Audya for composition and recordings for TV and radio, others on Ocean liners, others in bars and restaurants, others backing entertainers, as well as weddings, parties and functions. And then of course almost every Irish Band that has a keyboard player will feature a Ketron. Accordionists, of which almost all who have invested in a Ketron Module do so because they are performers.

By the way....the Audya has six assignable outputs. Whilst limited it does give some flexibility. But its more for getting your sound right on stage rather than for studio work.

#343934 - 04/22/12 03:19 PM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: cakemog]
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA

the T4 has neither??

What is "DAW" ?

#343937 - 04/22/12 03:35 PM Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Any Updates On Progress? [Re: NiteLife]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Digital Audio Workstation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online