SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#343162 - 04/03/12 06:13 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
Leezone as I said before I personally do not need styles specially styles that do not play in Portugal (bailes) and that are payed. I need rather that my machine works well and like me there are several audya users in the world

Edited by filipelou (04/03/12 06:15 AM)

#343166 - 04/03/12 07:15 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: leezone]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: leezone

these new styles I beleive have NOTHING to do with
Ketron Italy but all to do with UK. TWD AJ Robert etc

AJ is not affiliated with us or Ketron italy. But we are very please to be working with Robert...a good deal of his musicianship is in all of our Audy'a already!

TWD. What is the official way to submit our ideas for styles ?
Email you? Post here? Where? So we all know
and can we do it via a YouTube link to the song. Etc

When you get the new styles we will include instructions on how to do it...possibly by email or via the website/ or the ketronmusic.co.uk forum (which will be re-opened before the 1st June) You tube link is a great idea for suggestions.

#343167 - 04/03/12 07:28 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

so AJ is then all about his AJAMSONIC, and not these 5style packs to come

either way they are all working to make AUDYA even better!!!

#343169 - 04/03/12 07:29 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD,

are these 5 styles done?
any of the styles done?
when will we be able to hear demos on them?

thanks

#343172 - 04/03/12 09:18 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: leezone]
Tonewheeldude Offline

correct - AJ is not involved with the styles and Ketron UK is not involved in his project.

The first five styles should be completed by the 15th May, but we have allowed extra time for preparing demo's and wot not. Its better to say a slightly later date to avoid frustration.

I had a call from the warehouse this morning and it looks as though Ketron Italy did send us the new products after all!! but we didn't get them in time to exhibit them. Never mind, I will enjoy playing with them.

#343175 - 04/03/12 10:56 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: filipelou]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: filipelou
I'm disappointed. I was expecting a new software, new possibilities,new audya style compiler, not to sell styles. I'm making styles in the last 12 months and then I'll have a site to sell these.

Ketron look at your software full of bugs first...

_________________________________________________________________________. I think maybe some other few bugs still to be corrected, also not so much Ketron Uk's problem, however Ketron obviously feel they still have a great product to sell I,e Musik Messe 2012, now that was totally dissappointing! No news on an update to the OS, no news on another type of editor, indeed aside from the pictures of new products, no demo's at all (aside from the orig Audya) wow it' dejavue since it's inception. I'll say it again don't believe there is a better sounding keyboard out there 76 keys great drums, bass and backing styles, mostly the best you will hear, and a board just crying out for further development by Ketron.

So the upshot here is Ketron, if you believe you have a great product (musikMesse 2012) why on earth would you waiste the cost and presentation to do nothing to enhance the Audya?

I am glad Ketron UK are doing the Style thing, anything else is great, but I really wan't Ketron Ialy to come to the plate and to keep developing the orig Audya to where it should have been now. There should have been no other keyboard that could compare, but the Audya is an expensive board, that has lost it's value even with it's great attributes, why? I think a lot of what I have written has a lot to with it.

I appreciate the free updates from Ketron, but I'm not opposed to paying good money for great outcomes. God help Ketron if either Yamaha, Korg or Roland ever figure out a way to get those live backings into their styles, they will get it right from the outset, and I fear and I'm sure you do, it's all over for Audya.

#343176 - 04/03/12 11:18 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Robbo]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
Originally Posted By: Robbo
Originally Posted By: filipelou
I'm disappointed. I was expecting a new software, new possibilities,new audya style compiler, not to sell styles. I'm making styles in the last 12 months and then I'll have a site to sell these.

Ketron look at your software full of bugs first...

_________________________________________________________________________. I think maybe some other few bugs still to be corrected, also not so much Ketron Uk's problem, however Ketron obviously feel they still have a great product to sell I,e Musik Messe 2012, now that was totally dissappointing! No news on an update to the OS, no news on another type of editor, indeed aside from the pictures of new products, no demo's at all (aside from the orig Audya) wow it' dejavue since it's inception. I'll say it again don't believe there is a better sounding keyboard out there 76 keys great drums, bass and backing styles, mostly the best you will hear, and a board just crying out for further development by Ketron.

So the upshot here is Ketron, if you believe you have a great product (musikMesse 2012) why on earth would you waiste the cost and presentation to do nothing to enhance the Audya?

I am glad Ketron UK are doing the Style thing, anything else is great, but I really wan't Ketron Ialy to come to the plate and to keep developing the orig Audya to where it should have been now. There should have been no other keyboard that could compare, but the Audya is an expensive board, that has lost it's value even with it's great attributes, why? I think a lot of what I have written has a lot to with it.

I appreciate the free updates from Ketron, but I'm not opposed to paying good money for great outcomes. God help Ketron if either Yamaha, Korg or Roland ever figure out a way to get those live backings into their styles, they will get it right from the outset, and I fear and I'm sure you do, it's all over for Audya.

i guess i have to give an applause to that post

#343207 - 04/04/12 05:26 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I thought you might like to see a photo of the Special Edition Audya package which we we have not just painted black wink

Attachments
audya_5_se_350.jpg

#343212 - 04/04/12 07:08 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

would look alot better if the AUDYA was actually black wink

#343223 - 04/04/12 09:28 AM Re: Ketron UK news April 2nd 2012 [Re: leezone]
gokuss4 Offline

would look alot better if the AUDYA was actually black wink

I agree!!!!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online