SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34306 - 09/22/09 03:19 PM AUDYA CRASHED.. ALL HD EMPTY.....
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
First sorry for my english..i will try to tell you what happened..i was transfering a midifile from a usb stick to audya..suddenly audya stopped to responze and i had to reset..when the audya switched on, some text and shapes on the screen were missing..I tried to play the rhythms but rhythms did not work..i tried to connect to pc via usb.it conected.. but I saw only two files with meaningless characters in audya's hd..and i tried to reload os but audya updater said to me "audya not found"..
i tried to hd format on audya..after format the folders was came back but all folders was empty even system folders!!!and screen was still corrupted...i tried one more time
os update.. worked..but after os update (2.0c) screen was same (no sliders and some missing characters)and still no styles...i reloaded Ketron styles from ketron web site, now some midi styles came back but without live gitars.
now it can play midifiles some midi styles but no audio styles and other audio files and no system files on hd..please help...

#34307 - 09/22/09 08:54 PM Re: AUDYA CRASHED.. ALL HD EMPTY.....
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by necdetdoni:
First sorry for my english..i will try to tell you what happened..i was transfering a midifile from a usb stick to audya..suddenly audya stopped to responze and i had to reset..when the audya switched on, some text and shapes on the screen were missing..I tried to play the rhythms but rhythms did not work..i tried to connect to pc via usb.it conected.. but I saw only two files with meaningless characters in audya's hd..and i tried to reload os but audya updater said to me "audya not found"..
i tried to hd format on audya..after format the folders was came back but all folders was empty even system folders!!!and screen was still corrupted...i tried one more time
os update.. worked..but after os update (2.0c) screen was same (no sliders and some missing characters)and still no styles...i reloaded Ketron styles from ketron web site, now some midi styles came back but without live gitars.
now it can play midifiles some midi styles but no audio styles and other audio files and no system files on hd..please help...

Hi,

We all have some sort of problem with Auyda read the UNIONGUY who is sending it back to the dealer, it will get sold on to some other poor sod, my English isn't tooooo bad but a good way to explain KETRON would be from an American film I saw a while back and someone said SSDD translated "same s**t different day" your midi problem had happened before and I don't think there is a cure yet. Keep on looking on this site for OS3 upgrade this is supposed to be a cure all but I don’t believe a word of it. I think the Auyda will be at least 2 years in the baking and another 2 in the curing, I’ll be dead by then along with all the other Auyda oldies, that’s why we buy them, we are brain dead, when you get past 65 you will buy anything, anything sounds good when your hearing has gone and you don’t know it’s gone.

Best of luck with it if you can get your money back don’t put up with the SSDD.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 09-22-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34308 - 09/23/09 01:04 AM Re: AUDYA CRASHED.. ALL HD EMPTY.....
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Tony,thanks for the lovely message i connected ketron dealer and iam still waiting for a solution...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online