SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#342830 - 03/27/12 04:39 PM Great Customer Service
Beakybird Offline

I had a repair issue with my MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, and I received great service.

The unit became inoperable after six years. My local tech service said they couldn't fix it because the problem was with a proprietary chip.

I called MIDI Solutions, told them the product was six years old. I offered to pay for repair + shipping. John at MIDI Solutions said he would look at it. I shipped it without a tracking #.

I just got an email that the unit was fixed, programmed for sustain as I had it originally, and shipped back to me, free of charge.

That's great service!

#342844 - 03/28/12 12:59 AM Re: Great Customer Service [Re: Beakybird]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Well done for posting this. I have looked after Service Departments and Technical Support for a few companies over the years and rarely do people say publicly when they have received good service...they go away and forget. Normally the only time people post on the internet is if they are frustrated which gives a false impression of your product or service.

I have tried encouraging customers to post their positive comments...but they just wont do it.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online