SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34279 - 09/12/09 04:39 AM Registration sort.. Audya
skude Offline

Hi
Is it possible to make a kind of playlist from registrations, and sort them the way you need for your performance? I know block reg. but that only gives you 10 regs in one block.
Thanks

#34280 - 09/13/09 11:47 AM Re: Registration sort.. Audya
Morten Jonassen Offline

Loc: Danmark
There are actual several ways of doing this.
You could arrange your single and/or block registrations in regular folders like on your computer.
You could make a folder with dinner music and one with dance music or perhaps arrange them by genre.
Also a block can hold up till 20 single regs and not just 10.
When you add a new registration be it single or block, the number assigned is auto incremented for each new addition. If you want to change this number you will have to hook up the Audya with your computer. If you change the numbers make sure that no two registrations share the same number.

[This message has been edited by Morten Jonassen (edited 09-13-2009).]

#34281 - 09/14/09 12:07 AM Re: Registration sort.. Audya
skude Offline

Thanks Morten!
Yes I have changed the numbers to my own, really great to be able to connect as removable disk to pc. Sorry for saying 10 blocks instead of 20. Guess my "prossesor" is getting a little old, can't handle all the input anymore. I'm working much faster with my reg's, than planned, to get my Audya going for my giggs. It sounds so great, I'm having a hard time going back to my other KB. I have a few more questions for you if/when you have time. What would be to best/fastest way to get accsess to certain sounds beeing in block page? I find the single reg. saved using my own made programs, very good, then I cet get accsess to many sounds on the F buttons.(I'm used to 4 STS)Without leaving the reg. page. I was hoping I could save my regs in folders, and than sort them my own way, to make lots of playlists for my gigs. Guess I'll have to go for the block regs.
One more, still beeing in reg. page (screen) single or block. With "lyric on" I get the lyrics displayed in the middle of the screen, which is great,but the font size are much too big. Going to main screen with lyric on it shows in a normal way. Can I get this font size beeing in reg. page? I have the Zoom off. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 09-14-2009).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online