SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#342221 - 03/16/12 03:09 PM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: rikkisbears]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Rikki,
Thank you so much
i didnt either knew the song
but i did like it so much
its something different and it swings lol so i was realy happy with it
have a great weekend
Regards Rico wave

Link for next page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PRpMfGUvdU

#342222 - 03/16/12 03:49 PM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
clap
Well Done Rico
Thanks for posting.
Eddie

#342240 - 03/17/12 12:53 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: btweengigs]
Bachus Offline

Nice performance, really enjoyed it, music like that makes people friendly and happy, it alters the mood.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#342246 - 03/17/12 07:39 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
124 Offline

I hadn't heard that tune before, either. Nice, peppy, get-your-day-going music. Very nice performance. Thanks.

#342250 - 03/17/12 08:54 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
That is new to me as well. I'll have to look it up and give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration !

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#342251 - 03/17/12 08:58 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Very nice Rico. Your enthusiasm is contagious. You are a showman!

PS Great studio you have.

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#342256 - 03/17/12 11:01 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Rico. smile
I love your instrumental rendition of the 2006 song "Lucky Day", by German Pop Singer Sasha, of which I had recently discovered on YouTube and talked to you about on our Skype chat the other day. I'm really happy that you liked it as much as me. btw: it wasn't necessary, but thanks for crediting me regarding that in your YouTube clip. I admire your spontaneous yet polished playing along to that Yamaha brand midi backing track you tweaked so well.

Earlier, Rico had suggested to me that we both record this song, to give members a chance to hear this same song "Lucky Day" performed in arranger (auto accomp) mode, so I simply sang, played and recorded it in one quick take (with flaws & all) utilizing the T4 'jazz rotary organ' sound, going directly out of the T4 to my Tascam DR-07MKII digital recorder. I had hoped to find time to re-record it again, but haven't found the time yet, so I decided to simply post the one I had so quickly recorded last week. I don't want to hijack this thread, so posted my version of the song on this thread.

Scott smile

#342260 - 03/17/12 11:55 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
I don't want to hijack this thread, so posted my version of the song on this thread.
oops, here's the link

#342261 - 03/17/12 11:55 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
HI my friends,
ScottYee BtweenGigs Bachus and 1234567 lol...
Montunoman Vagro
Thank you @ll So much for youre verry nice comments
Thats all verry nice of you and makes me verry happy
I still cant believe all the responds on youtube and here in SZ
They realy changed my live because they give me a real good feeling and you people are all verry nice in taking the time to respond
Thats is for me still unbelieveble because i never experienced something like this
logical because i just started a few weeks ago lol.....
sometimes i get a little bit speechless
But i am verry greatfull and i am enjoying verry much my stay here in this forum to be a part of some great musicians
en discus some nice things about music with eachother
Thank you again and have a great weekend
Sorry for the englisch because i'm not so good in expressing myself in the right words but i think you al wil understand what i mean heheh...

Greetings Rico wave

#342263 - 03/17/12 12:47 PM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
124 Offline

Hey, the more I'm hearing this song, the more I'm liking it. Uptempo, bouncy stuff is always a good thing. Thanks for putting your version up Scott - every bit as enjoyable.

What's also a good thing is that just lately we're seeing more people putting up tracks, videos, on da zone for the rest of us to listen to. Way cool, guys!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online