SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#342433 - 03/20/12 11:07 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: 124]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi 124,
Thanks for the heads up and words of support. smile
Yes, it's always fun to discover new songs.
I spent the last 20 years discovering and learning the old classics
and the last ten years catching up on the newer ones. grin
It's great to hear member's different renditions of popular songs
and I too, am looking forward to more members posting their music. - Scott cool

#342466 - 03/21/12 06:57 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: KeyBTyros]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Rico,

Nice job, another great, enthusiastic recording by you.
clap
I'm always curious, what do you use to record/edit and upload to You Tube? The volume level, and video displays are perfect.

You Tube Tip: For those who do not know, You Tube has an option. You can subscribe to You Tube channels (such as Rico's) and seconds after the video is uploaded, you can view the video in Gmail directly in the message body.

Plus you will receive weekly updates called your Personal You Tube Digest from all of your You Tube subscribed channels. The digest also has all your channel favorites displayed, ready to play, directly in the email.

I don't need to wait for Rico's awesome video's. They are ready to play instantly...on a PC, laptop, tablet, or phone.

Just want to let everyone know of this cool option.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#342507 - 03/21/12 03:04 PM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: lahawk]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Rico ... this is the first chance I've had to hear YOUR version ... very well done ... you play with a very easy 'flair' ... clap clap clap

#342526 - 03/22/12 02:13 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: lahawk]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Larry,
Thank you verry much for you nice comment

i use a webcam to record my songs
Its a Microsoft Studio Life cam the sounds go's into my computer Line in thats an M-Audio card
So thats the way i record and then that movie i place that in
Magix movie maker export as mp4 720p
To be honest it works quiet simple it was also all new for me because i never done this before so it was also a little bit a try out to see if it al would work out
Now the advantage of the webcam program i use is that i can select in what quality i can record but also verry handy is that you can choose the soundsource that it should record from, not al webcam programs let you do that
i Use Cyberlink YouCam

Larry thank you verry much again for youre nice post
Speak to you soon
Regards Rico wave

#342527 - 03/22/12 02:14 AM Re: HI Guys Heres My New Video I Hope you LIke IT RICO [Re: tony mads usa]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Tony,
Thank you verry much for youre nice comment / compliment
Greetings Rico wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online