SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#341828 - 03/11/12 05:24 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Guys, first off..what is off topic...The header just says Tyros4 classical choir improvisation....I put up a mp3 that reminded me of the Tyros4 clip, and following with another person's negative comment..I put up a couple more examples and why I thought they were from a good library ..14 years ago, and still great today...

I don't think Joost wanted us to pat him on the back...Scott posted it....We have commented before that he is a great player...

Gary, mentioning a Roland library of vocal samples is far from "My Roland......."

If you guys want to tout a particular instrument, and say the competition doesn't meet up to it's standards...it is my obligation to show them wrong... smile

Rico, you have sparkling blue eyes... smile

I think you all should chill out.....it is only the first day of the week....and already complaining frown

#341834 - 03/11/12 06:43 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
And, of course, those posted clips just happened to be Roland clips--by mere coincidence, imagine that. Yep, I still believe in the Tooth Fairy. rotf2 Yep, a quick Google search of arranger keyboard choir voices, and wallah, there they were--Roland choir voices. dancers Uh-Huh!

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#341835 - 03/11/12 06:47 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Fran Carango]
dralion Offline

Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
Is this a Tyros4?

No, it is a 14 year old "vintage Roland" smile

Is it the Roland G1000 ?

#341839 - 03/11/12 07:17 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: dralion]
Fran Carango Offline

Originally Posted By: dralion
Is this a Tyros4?

No, it is a 14 year old "vintage Roland" smile

Is it the Roland G1000 ?

No, it is JV80-13 exp card ...

#341840 - 03/11/12 07:20 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: travlin'easy]
Fran Carango Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
And, of course, those posted clips just happened to be Roland clips--by mere coincidence, imagine that. Yep, I still believe in the Tooth Fairy. rotf2 Yep, a quick Google search of arranger keyboard choir voices, and wallah, there they were--Roland choir voices. dancers Uh-Huh!

confused

#341864 - 03/12/12 09:57 AM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: KeyBTyros]
Bachus Offline

Outstanding as ever Joost, but somehow dony let Roland capture your post..

Its about time for the music messe, and number one on my list is an arranger workstation where Roland crams all their knowledge and systems intoo one single instruments...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#341869 - 03/12/12 11:20 AM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands

Rico, you have sparkling blue eyes... smile

Fran, are you flirting with me? eek2 .^. eek2

something red eek2 , something new, something borrowed, something blue. laugh

#341877 - 03/12/12 12:10 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: KeyBTyros]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Joost ... Beautifully done ... THANK YOU ...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online