SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#341809 - 03/11/12 01:14 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Donny,

Are you really comparing Scat voices in G70 and Korgs, with the female and male choir voices in the Tyros 4 without the use of a vocal harmonizer?

There is absolutely NO comparison, PERIOD!

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#341810 - 03/11/12 01:27 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: kbrkr]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Is this a Tyros4?

Attachments
2 Moment of Hope.mp3 (33 downloads)

#341813 - 03/11/12 01:51 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Fran Carango]
Tostie Offline

If they used a lot of samples and the GM soundbank, maybe. Otherwise, no. grin

#341814 - 03/11/12 02:23 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Fran Carango]
Fran Carango Offline

Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
Is this a Tyros4?

No, it is a 14 year old "vintage Roland" smile

I do like Yamaha vocal patches (finally Tyros4)...but sorry Al..you are all wet...The Roland vocal library is still the one to beat....What I don't like about Tyros4 is the overall compressed sound...

BTW: if you want to compare "Scat" here are two mor demos ..also 14 years old.. smile

Attachments
1 Newport Transfer.mp3 (20 downloads)
3 Is it Time.mp3 (16 downloads)

#341815 - 03/11/12 02:33 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
I realy dont understand that people post reply's
that dont have anything to do with the performance of joost
it almost looks like if they want to hijack the thread
and dont post anny nice comments i think people wil see that
and to be honest i dont realy like this
i didnt expect real musicians to be like this but apparently some are !
I realy hope true muscians wil see this and wil disrecard people like these because in my opinion this is putting people down in a verry nasty manner

If a Real musician is playing from his heart an improvisation i dont see the point that people do these kind of things
It seems more like Jealousy

Rico wave

#341817 - 03/11/12 03:05 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tostie, I loved both performances--they were outstanding, and it really shows off your incredible talent. I also agree fully with Rico's post above. You really put everything into your performances and that T4 really shines through.

Thanks for posting,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#341818 - 03/11/12 03:09 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
Fran Carango Offline

Joost is an excellent player..we have heard him in the past....I responded (answered) his comment...We are still on topic...

#341819 - 03/11/12 03:31 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Fran, Sometimes you just have nasty way of saying "My Roland is better than any other brand!" You know, nobody really gives a damned one way or another. Scott posted Tostie's performance for everyone to enjoy, which I, and many others both enjoyed and applauded. Now I don't know about other folks on this forum, but to me the BS about Roland is really gettin' old.

Nuff said,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#341821 - 03/11/12 03:37 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Scottyee]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Joost outstanding performance!! Thanks for posting!

#341823 - 03/11/12 04:02 PM Re: Tyros 4 Classical Choir Improvisation by Joost [Re: Fran Carango]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Fran,
The past is the Past And Now is Now
If you call responding
Is This A tyros 4
and put something up to back up DNJ's post you would almost say because he did the same
like Nice job but nothing compared to bla bla bla
and put 4 videos with it of someone you would question if you even know the guy
Youve could also have said nice performance or whatever
That he is excellent i think everyone can see that
i even think he knows himself he is, hey even thinks i am
but its not about who is better or what, its about what you show the people
And when you show youre heart to people it would be nice if people would respond to that and not to something else

it realy beats me thats you guys cant say something nice,
because thats what it is al about and not all that bs about technics or whatever.......
and i realy dont understand how you dare to say you are stil on topic because i dont realy see it the topic is joost music
and not someone else his music
so you and Dnj go OFF Topic and thats not nice
and trust me its not me only seeing this,
because you profile yourself in a way to others and i dont think people like that,
atleast i dont,
i just cant understand why you have so big problem with the fact to respond to someone if they did a nice job on a piece of music
Maby you should try to say something from youre heart and express youreself
think about it when you would post something it would also be nice if people dont go oftopic and speak about you

Rico wave

Edited by KeyBTyros (03/11/12 04:02 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online