Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#340842 - 02/25/12 02:44 PM Re: I'm joining the PA500 club [Re: lahawk]
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Originally Posted By: lahawk
Hey Neighbor Tim,

Nice move on the Korg PA500/KRONOS. Do I have to go to Church to check it out? smile

Larry

Larry, you are more than welcome to come to my office at the church and check it out. It's living there for the next few weeks as I find my way around it and so I can show my players how to do the same. Come on over! Just give me a heads-up first.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#340843 - 02/25/12 02:48 PM Re: I'm joining the PA500 club [Re: john smies]
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Originally Posted By: john smies
As to the PA500, in 2010 I programmed extensively on the PA500 and later on I did the same on the German version, the PA500musikant.
I am grafetul for your donation a few weeks ago for my huge package of Micro software and as such will be pleased to send you my pa500 new set of resources for free. Contrary to what some people may think, it is all about the music and not about the money.......Check out your mail.

regards,
John Smies

Thanks John. I appreciate your generosity. Looking forward to all the fun stuff coming up soon.

Edited by CoasterTim (02/25/12 02:54 PM)

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#340846 - 02/25/12 04:32 PM Re: I'm joining the PA500 club [Re: CoasterTim]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Tim,
if there are so few duplicates, save the KMA styles , because should you decide to sell kma, they should run on the pa500 but unfortunately not vice versa. It would be missing the odd style part like maybe the 3rd intro/ending or whatever, but if it's a style that's worth having, it's worth fixing.

Originally Posted By: CoasterTim
Hey Scott,

I was thinking along the same lines today. So I accessed the style lists for both keyboards (KMA & PA500) and was surprised to see how relatively few styles were common to both boards - maybe around 35-40%. I was expecting to see a lot more duplicates.
It'll be fun to do the comparison thing when the 500 arrives.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online