SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#337248 - 01/24/12 08:13 AM Re: OT: Baltimore vs. New England [Re: tony mads usa]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Bill, While I think the crimes were despicable, he paid the prescribed penalty and therefore is afforded another chance just like any other felon ...

GO GIANTS

Correct--He did his time and everyone deserves a second chance. My feeling is he did unspeakably horrible acts over and over, not just a stupid mistake once (RE: Plaxico Burress) , and most of it was covered up from the public and a deal made so he could play ball again. My real pet peeve is why felons are allowed in the NFL or any professional sport where kids are so influenced by them. I just wish for once the dollar didn't rule and some common decency would. Vick is not alone, but let them out of jail after they do their time and then let them go find a job. Most businesses will not hire common felons, life is very tough for them.
If it were me or you ( I was a teacher ) do you think they would let me back in a school or give you your position back?
Didn't mean to offend anyone or stir up an argument, its just a game, just me wishing for a perfect world. Enjoy the Superbowl and lets hope they get someone better for the Star Spangled Banner !!!

Edited by Bill Lewis (01/24/12 08:20 AM)

#337249 - 01/24/12 08:17 AM Re: OT: Baltimore vs. New England [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
[quote=tony mads usa]lets hope they get someone better for the Star Spangled Banner !!!

Madonna will be performing at the super bowl I hear?..
how come they never have a good jazz band, I'm sick of these terrible commercial acts.

#337252 - 01/24/12 08:25 AM Re: OT: Baltimore vs. New England [Re: lahawk]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: lahawk
Donny, You have got to be the only Eagle fan who is also a Yankee fan. I think Dave needs to take you to more Phillies games so you can have a complete transformation. smile

BTW...hate the Giaints...but I have a new found respect for Eli Manning, a tough QB for sure. And I agree, Vick spent two years in jail, and seems to have been rehabilitated. America believes in second chances

Pitches and Catchers : Spring Training around the corner

Hi larry....in short

grew up in Brooklyn...Love the Brooklyn Dodgers &
NY Yankees......Dodgers moved to LA... frown Yankees are my hometown team always dad always took us to the stadium..

Growing up hated the Titans/Giants.. LOVED the JETS...
Moved south to the Jersey Shore ...NJ has NO teams so fell in love with the EAGLES as this is eagle country here..

Phillie's Jets run a close second..

#337301 - 01/24/12 03:35 PM Re: OT: Baltimore vs. New England [Re: Bill Lewis]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Always thought most Dodger fans became Met fans after they moved to LA. Guess it's not true those Brooklyn kids hated the Yanks. smile

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online