SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#336658 - 01/19/12 11:14 AM Re: My first impression of the Korg Micro Arranger [Re: Fran Carango]
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Fran,
Can you help me out here with your terminology for using with a midi guitar.
You say:
"go into global and select the recognition control channel"
Please be more specific and what page on the Korg are you on and do you mean the midi in receive channel and are you selecting "global" or what?
I understand the "select the pedal assign to chord recognition Latch". I have a "you rock digital guitar" which has a midi out and can transmit on any channel but I am not sure what Global "select the recognition control channel means".
Thanks,
(Retired 2021)

#336677 - 01/19/12 01:49 PM Re: My first impression of the Korg Micro Arranger [Re: George Kaye]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: George Kaye
Fran,
Can you help me out here with your terminology for using with a midi guitar.
You say:
"go into global and select the recognition control channel"
Please be more specific and what page on the Korg are you on and do you mean the midi in receive channel and are you selecting "global" or what?
I understand the "select the pedal assign to chord recognition Latch". I have a "you rock digital guitar" which has a midi out and can transmit on any channel but I am not sure what Global "select the recognition control channel means".
Thanks,

Yes George, I did mean the midi in receive channel..this is the channel that has to match the controller guitar, so it will have chord recognition...Default is "off"..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online