SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335715 - 01/09/12 07:42 PM Korg micro-Arranger Video Demo, by Steve McNally
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Steve McNally from Korg discuss' arranger composing on the microArranger. With a ton of musical styles and instruments to choose from, it's easy to create a great sounding arrangement from virtually any starting point. Whether you have a chord progression in mind, a certain combination of instruments, or just a certain style, the mircoArranger makes it simple to turn the music in your head into a reality. Steve also explains what makes an arranger keyboard a useful creative tool in your studio:

#335724 - 01/09/12 10:58 PM Re: Korg micro-Arranger Video Demo, by Steve McNally [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Here's a Japanese user uploaded video demonstration of the Korg MicroArranger's Midi player feature in "Song Play" mode.
This includes song selection, playing a midi song, how to enable/disable indiviual midi tracks,
as well as a demonstration of the keyboard's cool DUAL Sequencer. Sound begins at around 54 secs. wink

#335755 - 01/10/12 08:55 AM Re: Korg micro-Arranger Video Demo, by Steve McNally [Re: Scottyee]
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Man..., I think I just might have to pick this micro-baby up. It's one thing to see a trimmed le version of something.., but to see Korg take one of their current arrangers and only shrink it in "size" is amazing.

This would make a great addition to my Yammie S700. The micro keys wouldn't really bother me at all. The price is very reasonable too.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online